AT&T Innovation Showcase highlights some projects in development over at AT&T Labs Research
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 22:14 posted on
Checking out the various exhibitors on hand, all of which are somehow associated with AT&T Labs Research, we found quite a few interesting apps and services that are currently being developed – and of course, they're mobile related in some way. In fact, some of them are currently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dr.Phil (Posts: 911; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I just have a simple question to ask: does anyone actually use applications designed by any of the carriers? When I read this article, all I could think of was "Oh great, more applications to uninstall from my smartphone when I decide buy a new one."
3. Pings (Posts: 301; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Nope, can't stand addware!!! It's one of the reasons I like a Nexus.
5. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
more useless (not so, maybe) apps, more hard work
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 1739; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
All I use from the carrier is their My Account app.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6497; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
At&t havent done anything innovative. Wish companies stop using the word innovate.