AT&T HTC One X price dropping to $99.99 on Sunday?
0. phoneArena 27 Jul 2012, 07:25 posted on
The HTC One X is probably one of the best designed and greatest Android phones at the moment, but even it cannot withstand the pressure from Samsung’s Galaxy S III…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
$99 for the OneX? Xperia S would have to be free on contract.
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1344; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
WOW Id add a line just to play with one. they need to reduce the price on ALOT of other phones.. the note should go down to 99 as well hell
3. baypkyi (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Let's see, Galaxy Note 249, Galaxy s 3 199, have removable batteries. Other phones 99, have non removable batteries. Same or simular specs. Is this telling you something?
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
Agree, HTC made a big mistake there. But 1X is a bit laggy unlike GS3, and no memory expansion slot also.
4. MeoCao (unregistered)
Great price, that's what Android all about. Look at that ageing 4S, still $200?
When we have JB on it, that will be an amazing masterpiece.
16. ObjectivismFTW (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Atrix HD is the awkward phone in the room now... price drop to 0?
6. thachlel (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Wew for $100 I'll get a dummy line to get the phone! It has the best IPS screen which I love! Only draw back is no ex-sdcard otherwise it beats s3 in my heart!!!
7. projectmole86 (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Yeah this is true we got the official memo yesterday- att retailer
15. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Ooops yeah I was referring to the international version, 32gb is enough but yeah 16gb is so so. But for $99 on contract that's still a bargain don't you think?
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6141; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
even if its big what happened if you use up all your space and can't use it any more? not going to store all my music/pics/data in the cloud. i like to at least remove some of it on my sd card.
20. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I guess you wouldn't want to keep all those music/pics/data in your phone. Backup everything in your PC. 32GB is big for a portable device. Use a PC for real storage.
10. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I have yet to sell a $200 One X with the $200 GS3 sitting right next to it...This is a good move
11. frustyak (Posts: 142; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Sunday? It's already at $99 on AT&T's website.
12. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 963; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I was just about to announce that. I have the Inspire 4G that makes me want to throw it into the Mississippi River. They offered the One X as an insurance replacement for $125, but im not doing that when they lower it for new or upgradable subscribers at $99
i'll have to either wait for the Note to go down in price or get the Note II whenever it becomes available
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6141; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
yep you're right and they now have a red GS III
13. spindoctor55 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Wow just checked out the ATT website...You kids were right...HTC one X is now 99 bucks!!!
19. Tobruk (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 May 2011)
This is the best timing! I was at the AT&T store Thursday. The price was $199 for the HTC One X.. I almost went for the Motorola Atrix HD that day, but decided to think on it a night. On Friday, I caught the news online that Radio Shack was lowering the HTC One X to $99 on Sunday. The AT&T store already had it lowered to that price by noon Friday! Of course, I picked one up at that price. LOVE IT!!