AT&T HTC One X price dropping to $99.99 on Sunday?
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jul 2012, 07:25
The HTC One X is probably one of the best designed and greatest Android phones at the moment, but even it cannot withstand the pressure from Samsung’s Galaxy S III…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cepcamba posted on 27 Jul 2012, 07:31 0
$99 for the OneX? Xperia S would have to be free on contract.
2. ajac09 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 07:40 1
WOW Id add a line just to play with one. they need to reduce the price on ALOT of other phones.. the note should go down to 99 as well hell
3. baypkyi posted on 27 Jul 2012, 07:41 2
Let's see, Galaxy Note 249, Galaxy s 3 199, have removable batteries. Other phones 99, have non removable batteries. Same or simular specs. Is this telling you something?
5. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 07:50 3
Agree, HTC made a big mistake there. But 1X is a bit laggy unlike GS3, and no memory expansion slot also.
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 07:48 2
Great price, that's what Android all about. Look at that ageing 4S, still $200?
When we have JB on it, that will be an amazing masterpiece.
16. ObjectivismFTW posted on 28 Jul 2012, 18:36 0
Atrix HD is the awkward phone in the room now... price drop to 0?
6. thachlel posted on 27 Jul 2012, 08:45 0
Wew for $100 I'll get a dummy line to get the phone! It has the best IPS screen which I love! Only draw back is no ex-sdcard otherwise it beats s3 in my heart!!!
7. projectmole86 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:06 0
Yeah this is true we got the official memo yesterday- att retailer
15. cepcamba posted on 27 Jul 2012, 22:44 0
Ooops yeah I was referring to the international version, 32gb is enough but yeah 16gb is so so. But for $99 on contract that's still a bargain don't you think?
17. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Jul 2012, 19:55 0
even if its big what happened if you use up all your space and can't use it any more? not going to store all my music/pics/data in the cloud. i like to at least remove some of it on my sd card.
20. cepcamba posted on 29 Jul 2012, 02:21 0
I guess you wouldn't want to keep all those music/pics/data in your phone. Backup everything in your PC. 32GB is big for a portable device. Use a PC for real storage.
10. thephoneguy92 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 13:21 0
I have yet to sell a $200 One X with the $200 GS3 sitting right next to it...This is a good move
12. Jeradiah3 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 15:02 0
I was just about to announce that. I have the Inspire 4G that makes me want to throw it into the Mississippi River. They offered the One X as an insurance replacement for $125, but im not doing that when they lower it for new or upgradable subscribers at $99
i'll have to either wait for the Note to go down in price or get the Note II whenever it becomes available
18. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Jul 2012, 19:56 0
yep you're right and they now have a red GS III
13. spindoctor55 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 15:24 0
Wow just checked out the ATT website...You kids were right...HTC one X is now 99 bucks!!!
19. Tobruk posted on 28 Jul 2012, 23:42 0
This is the best timing! I was at the AT&T store Thursday. The price was $199 for the HTC One X.. I almost went for the Motorola Atrix HD that day, but decided to think on it a night. On Friday, I caught the news online that Radio Shack was lowering the HTC One X to $99 on Sunday. The AT&T store already had it lowered to that price by noon Friday! Of course, I picked one up at that price. LOVE IT!!