AT&T HTC One X gets first CyanogenMod and AOKP builds
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jun 2012, 08:42
The American HTC One X is now also one of the blessed handsets that has modders cracking at its own CM9 and AOKP ROM versions, albeit with varying degrees of success. As is often the case with the first unofficial builds, some things are not working, chief among these being the video recording, but if history is any indication, these should be remedied soon. Head over to the source links to follow the custom ROM developments for your AT&T HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 2 days ago posted on 11 Jun 2012, 08:58 1 1
this question might sound stupid but i need to ask
is root required?
2. Muhannad posted on 11 Jun 2012, 09:11 3 1
It does need root but it's definitely worth it, CyanogenMod is one of the best custom ROMS you can get.
4. yougotkilled1 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 09:26 2 0
Has anyone experience battery drainage in this ROM? My one x has been draining in battery like crazy.
5. bigdawg23 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 09:47 0 0
I wish they would release one for the Vivid. CyanogenMod Rom's AOSP builds are very nice. ICS Sense is good but there are things I miss.
6. Abhishek161289 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 12:05 0 0
im using One X for last 2 weeks but not having any issue battery is great it lasts whole day.video playback is of almost 9 hours...great phone with great look..i just love this One...
7. Abhishek161289 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 12:09 0 0
Battery life is great browsing is of 6-7 hours continuously...
8. yougotkilled1 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 12:14 0 0
It's great on sense, but for some reason, when I'm on cm9, my battery has been draining like no other. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.