AT&T, Boingo and T-Mobile to expand wireless service to 30 Big Apple subway stations
0. phoneArena 20 Nov 2012, 19:31 posted on
AT&T, Boingo and T-Mobile have expanded their agreement to provide wireless service to 30 high traffic subway stations in New York City; the carriers have been providing wireless service in six MTA subway stations in Manhattan's Chelsea area...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Finally, i thought about this years ago. you know.. when phones came into existence... but im really glad i can watch youtube videos withen train stations.
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Thats Good news for New Yorkers. But what bout those of us taking the D.C. METRO?
3. jolowi (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Well of course itll settle all across USA, then hopefully Canada. Give it time buddy
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Hey T-Mobile, what about the subways in Chicago? Clearly I'm not the only one waiting for this. :/
5. Azure01 (Posts: 127; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Ours in NY aren't even done and you guys are getting mad that they didn't start working on your area...so should ours be half done? Patience.
6. dc0321 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
..in china and other countries theres cellphone service in the subway station and in the trains.also air condition in the station ..in hk 3g facetime was like 12 years ago . y are we so late.......