AT&T 3G compatible HTC Wildfire S is seen over at the FCC
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Apr 2011, 17:18
The HTC Wildfire S just recently received its FCC approval, but more importantly, it’s a version that supports AT&T’s 850 and 1900MHz bands. Obviously, one of the surprising things about the handset is the fact that it’s still...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joeH (unregistered) posted on 30 Apr 2011, 18:16 0 0
If At&t customers want an Android phone that is solid they can just get the Htc Aria its a solid first time Android user and it won't break the bank.
3. networkdood posted on 01 May 2011, 09:30 0 0
Had the Aria...get the INSPIRE 4G - just as easy to use ...
2. PGsman (unregistered) posted on 30 Apr 2011, 19:11 0 0
4. Maxxx (unregistered) posted on 02 May 2011, 16:51 0 0
it`s too expensive for a 600 MHz processor
for the same money you can buy a 1 Ghz phone with better screen on Windows 7
Samsung Focus with super amoled screen and HTC Mozart are cheaper than this