ASUS to hold a pair of Padfone 2 events on October 16th
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2012, 13:27 posted on
On October 16th, ASUS will hold not one, but two press events to introduce the ASUS Padfone 2 to the world; the word around the water cooler is that ASUS will be using a quad-core Qualcomm S4 processor to spice things up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5536; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh my gosh. if this comes to Verizon in time for the holidays i'm going to have so many tough choices...
3. MATOZ (Posts: 71; Member since: 10 Aug 2011)
My preference: 4.5" display (minimus) instead of 4.3". But 4.3" its acceptable.
4. AvtoExport (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Jul 2009)
Biggggger Display !!! for Smartphone and Dock !
5. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Wow, that's impressive!
The Optimus G and the Note II with JB destroyed everything in performance, now we have another contender! Go Asus! :D
6. buccob (Posts: 1302; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
If this come out sonner than 2013, I will sell my S3 and get the PadFone2 with all the toys
11. buccob (Posts: 1302; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Now with the specs leaked... I will buy this phone no matter if it come out mid 2013... this is my next smartphone.
8. JDMC..SmartphoneFan (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Oh my God :O this is awesome , but have the same processor and GPU of the Optimus G so the LG would be interesting too.
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
GS3 killer , can't wait
I don't like the gs3 but I gotta admit its one of the best smartphone on sale
Secretly in my heart I've been searching for a GS3 killer
HTC one x is everything but sometimes not as smooth as GS3
10. jhattara (Posts: 32; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Got the original and the concept is brilliant. Just hoping they'll keep also a sub-4.5" PadFone in their catalogue after the original leaves market. IMHO Asus is currently the #1 manufacturer of high-end Android devices in all categories.
12. AvtoExport (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Jul 2009)
Wanт to see ASUS PadFone 2 in U.S. with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular.
But it will Not be profitable for operators due to the: ONE DATA PLAN
SO WE NEVER SEE PadFone 2 FROM AMERICAN PROVIDORS ?
14. Padfoneluva (Posts: 9; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Well according to ASUS Padfone is coming to the US with much arm twisting on the part of ASUS. I hate hemroid so hopefully there will be a windows phone 8 version.
13. AvtoExport (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Jul 2009)
Wanт to see ASUS PadFone 2 in U.S. with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular, with in DISCOUNT Price of Two Years Contract.
But it will not be profitable for them due to the: ONE DATA PLAN!
SO FOR THIS REASON WE NEVER SEE PadFone 2 FROM THE AMERICAN PROVIDORS ?
15. Padfoneluva (Posts: 9; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Anybody with half a brain will climb abord the Padfone train but they really need a windows phone 8 version.