ASUS teases 'miracle' device, ‘Pad and Phone’ come together: will we see a new PadFone?
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2013, 09:47 posted on
Asus is teasing something big for MWC: a device made with ‘ultimate craftsmanship’ and judging by the strong hint, we could well see the new PadFone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1110; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
cant we have a pad, phone and laptop all-in-one :)
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Love to see a pad that can dock with any android phone!
8. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
this may have snapdragon's blazing 800.......if it has it , it gonna definately rock....
12. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
It would be nice if asus broke away from using mostly if not only tegra processors. Not sure if there is an asus device without a tegra but itmwould be nice if they used a exenos octo or a new snapdragon. Tegra are not that bad its just there not as good
13. eshwarnag (Posts: 19; Member since: 20 Feb 2013)
dreaming? all android phones dont have a standard dock connector for that to be possible.
4. cGmC11 (Posts: 118; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
All gadgets in brushed aluminum! ...My iPad3, my 13" Macbook Pro, in March my next SuperPhone (the new HTC One obviously) & what's next Asus?
7. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's still a bit early, but I'd love to see this running Ubuntu (as suggested by a reader yesterday)
9. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
This would be great but we won't see any Ubuntu phones in 2013 right? So I feel like this year's MWC would be a bit to early for that announcement.
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1115; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Man, it´s not aliens or anything like that. The "Sagrada Familia" it´s an unfinished work. The part that ASUS is teasing with is the last and final part of the project that is still to be built (from Gaudí original plan)
So the tease is about "creating the ultimate form" of a great project.
15. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
16:10... or I should say the return to, also the return of the keyboard dock, but also have the PC ability baked in
18. o0Exia0o (Posts: 432; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
I cant wait for the PadFone 3! I just hope that Asus releases it in the US this time.