ASUS teases 'miracle' device, ‘Pad and Phone’ come together: will we see a new PadFone?
“Join us on February 25, when Pad and Phone come together,” Asus posted on its official webpage.
The teaser video is captivating showing Barcelona’s beautiful Sagrada Familia invaded by aliens. It doesn’t make much sense, but Asus will release another teaser tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.
What would you like to see from Asus? And what would the ideal third-generation Padfone look like? Sound off in the comments below.
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1059; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
cant we have a pad, phone and laptop all-in-one :)
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1212; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Love to see a pad that can dock with any android phone!
8. tusshharish (Posts: 334; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
this may have snapdragon's blazing 800.......if it has it , it gonna definately rock....
12. Phullofphil (Posts: 798; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
It would be nice if asus broke away from using mostly if not only tegra processors. Not sure if there is an asus device without a tegra but itmwould be nice if they used a exenos octo or a new snapdragon. Tegra are not that bad its just there not as good
13. eshwarnag (Posts: 19; Member since: 20 Feb 2013)
dreaming? all android phones dont have a standard dock connector for that to be possible.
4. cGmC11 (Posts: 107; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
All gadgets in brushed aluminum! ...My iPad3, my 13" Macbook Pro, in March my next SuperPhone (the new HTC One obviously) & what's next Asus?
7. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2614; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's still a bit early, but I'd love to see this running Ubuntu (as suggested by a reader yesterday)
9. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
This would be great but we won't see any Ubuntu phones in 2013 right? So I feel like this year's MWC would be a bit to early for that announcement.
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 782; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Man, it´s not aliens or anything like that. The "Sagrada Familia" it´s an unfinished work. The part that ASUS is teasing with is the last and final part of the project that is still to be built (from Gaudí original plan)
So the tease is about "creating the ultimate form" of a great project.
15. Hammerfest (Posts: 348; Member since: 12 May 2012)
16:10... or I should say the return to, also the return of the keyboard dock, but also have the PC ability baked in
18. o0Exia0o (Posts: 277; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
I cant wait for the PadFone 3! I just hope that Asus releases it in the US this time.