ASUS Transformer AiO displayed at CES with Jelly Bean on board
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Jan 2013, 09:35
You might recall (and frankly, who could forget) the ASUS Transformer AiO (for all in one) was teased back in June as a 18.4 inch Windows 8 PC that transforms into an Android tablet; at the time, the device ran on Ice Cream Sandwich but at CES 2013 the ASUS Transformer AiO was displayed with Android 4.1 running the tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chasetorres125 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 10:01 0 1
Does it have micro sd?is it ips?if not add 30 go for nexus 7 better choice
5. Mario1017 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 11:36 2 0
Its a computer, has probably 1tb of storage plus a host of usb ports.
6. Commentator posted on 09 Jan 2013, 11:50 2 0
Now consumers can spend twice as much on apps for the same device, getting both Windows and Android!
3. OpTiMuS_BlAcK posted on 09 Jan 2013, 10:26 0 0
It's pretty HUGE.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
4. jibraihimi posted on 09 Jan 2013, 11:28 0 0
Now Asus give us same type of Device in lesser size form factor, like 10"-11", and then you can take my money..........
10. LOTR12 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 09:33 0 0
I think that an Asus Tramsformer Pad Infinity TF700 (ridiculesly long name) would suit you.
7. Commentator posted on 09 Jan 2013, 12:03 0 0
Not too bad, but for something this size I'd prefer that it just be Windows 8 through-and-through, in both tablet mode and AiO mode. I feel like switching between two OS's might be a little confusing for many customers.
8. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Jan 2013, 12:19 0 0
shoot i'd get this if i just had oodles of money. o: