ASUS Transformer AiO displayed at CES with Jelly Bean on board
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2013, 09:35 posted on
You might recall (and frankly, who could forget) the ASUS Transformer AiO (for all in one) was teased back in June as a 18.4 inch Windows 8 PC that transforms into an Android tablet; at the time, the device ran on Ice Cream Sandwich but at CES 2013 the ASUS Transformer AiO was displayed with Android 4.1 running the tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chasetorres125 (Posts: 22; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Does it have micro sd?is it ips?if not add 30 go for nexus 7 better choice
5. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Its a computer, has probably 1tb of storage plus a host of usb ports.
6. Commentator (Posts: 2851; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Now consumers can spend twice as much on apps for the same device, getting both Windows and Android!
9. JulianGT (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
"The screen is an 18.4 inch HD IPS display."
3. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 415; Member since: 04 May 2012)
It's pretty HUGE.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
4. jibraihimi (Posts: 713; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Now Asus give us same type of Device in lesser size form factor, like 10"-11", and then you can take my money..........
10. LOTR12 (Posts: 13; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
I think that an Asus Tramsformer Pad Infinity TF700 (ridiculesly long name) would suit you.
7. Commentator (Posts: 2851; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Not too bad, but for something this size I'd prefer that it just be Windows 8 through-and-through, in both tablet mode and AiO mode. I feel like switching between two OS's might be a little confusing for many customers.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
shoot i'd get this if i just had oodles of money. o: