ASUS Transformer AiO displayed at CES with Jelly Bean on board
Originally, ASUS didn't clue us in on the specs, but now we know that it has a third generation Intel Core processor and a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra CPU under the hood. The screen is an 18.4 inch HD IPS display. Pricing and availability is still unknown. The tablet gets hooked up to the Windows 8 docking station and the transformation process requires just the touch of a button.
ASUS has been praised by us in the past for its prompt updates, and in this case they have updated a device that has yet to be launched. As far as when we will finally see the ASUS Transformer AiO finally get priced, there is hope that it will happen at next month's MWC show in Barcelona.
source: ASUS via AndroidAuthority
1. chasetorres125 (Posts: 22; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Does it have micro sd?is it ips?if not add 30 go for nexus 7 better choice
5. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Its a computer, has probably 1tb of storage plus a host of usb ports.
6. Commentator (Posts: 2473; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Now consumers can spend twice as much on apps for the same device, getting both Windows and Android!
9. JulianGT (Posts: 83; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
"The screen is an 18.4 inch HD IPS display."
3. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 411; Member since: 04 May 2012)
It's pretty HUGE.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
4. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Now Asus give us same type of Device in lesser size form factor, like 10"-11", and then you can take my money..........
10. LOTR12 (Posts: 13; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
I think that an Asus Tramsformer Pad Infinity TF700 (ridiculesly long name) would suit you.
7. Commentator (Posts: 2473; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Not too bad, but for something this size I'd prefer that it just be Windows 8 through-and-through, in both tablet mode and AiO mode. I feel like switching between two OS's might be a little confusing for many customers.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5639; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
shoot i'd get this if i just had oodles of money. o: