ASUS Padfone now available in the States via Negri Electronics for $859.50
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Jun 2012, 18:02
With the ability to transform from a handset to a tablet or a laptop, the ASUS Padfone is a three in one mobile device that offers you just the right amount of portability that you need for a specific moment; the device, including the ASUS Padfone Station, is now available from Negri Electronics for $859.50...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. andrew1953 posted on 09 Jun 2012, 19:05 5 2
Wow this is a brilliant setup/system that should be very successful. All in one phone/tablet/laptop with great battery life. Keen to know if in car navigation has voice guidance?
3. andrew1953 posted on 09 Jun 2012, 19:09 4 2
Wow this is a brilliant setup/system that should be very successful. All in one phone/tablet/laptop with great battery life. Keen to know if in car navigation has voice guidance? Can Negri Electronics ship it to Australia? What are the specifications for the International version?
4. CX3NT3_713 posted on 09 Jun 2012, 19:12 4 1
Not all that bad? (Price) but I'm going too wait for the tablet and laptop hybrid.... from ASUS..;-)
5. thelegend6657 posted on 09 Jun 2012, 20:19 8 1
Still cheaper than buying a top end smartphone and tablet
6. ajac09 posted on 09 Jun 2012, 20:24 2 1
I wish a US carrier would bring this with LTE I'd buy it hell
7. Lwazi_N posted on 09 Jun 2012, 20:44 3 1
I wouldn't say "Expensive" as the phone alone would cost $500-700 at the least now add the tab- to expect an overall price of. $1000. So this package, at $850 is really nothing because some phones you purchase at that price and you only get a damn charger, disc, earpiece only. Now imagine what you get with the PadFone- a lot!
9. QinEmpire posted on 10 Jun 2012, 03:52 0 8
Not even useful with Android lol.
a laggy + redundant device
14. taz89 posted on 10 Jun 2012, 12:32 1 0
Lol you really must not have a life or be just a sad guy if you have the time to troll on every Single android article
10. A.aoudi posted on 10 Jun 2012, 03:59 0 0
That is expensive but considering the fact that you buy a phone and a tablet this is not a bad buy but i doubt that it will be found in many markets.
11. Non_Sequitur posted on 10 Jun 2012, 06:14 1 0
Where's the Infinity? ;_;
12. rob5150 posted on 10 Jun 2012, 09:40 0 0
i have a tablet and a phone. but there are plenty of times i am using my phone for one thing and tab for others at same time
16. rob5150 posted on 10 Jun 2012, 16:47 0 0
how am i doing it wrong?
if im watching a movie on netflix or a show on hulu.
or youtube. when you back out of app to do text or a phone call comes in your show stops.
i think that it is a novel idea, and has its uses.
17. Commentator posted on 10 Jun 2012, 17:01 0 0
The PadFone nullifies the incoming call problem a bit because you can answer using the nifty bluetooth stylus. I'm in the same boat as you though, sometimes I'll be watching a movie on my laptop, browsing the internet on my tablet, and texting on my phone at the same time. It's nice to have the variety.
13. sportsinger75 posted on 10 Jun 2012, 12:09 0 0
Question is, does it work with AT&T 3G or not?
19. jhattara posted on 14 Aug 2012, 06:49 0 0
According to this it should work.http://www.padfoneclub.com/pl/