ASUS Padfone now available in the States via Negri Electronics for $859.50
0. phoneArena 09 Jun 2012, 18:02 posted on
With the ability to transform from a handset to a tablet or a laptop, the ASUS Padfone is a three in one mobile device that offers you just the right amount of portability that you need for a specific moment; the device, including the ASUS Padfone Station, is now available from Negri Electronics for $859.50...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Wow this is a brilliant setup/system that should be very successful. All in one phone/tablet/laptop with great battery life. Keen to know if in car navigation has voice guidance?
3. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Wow this is a brilliant setup/system that should be very successful. All in one phone/tablet/laptop with great battery life. Keen to know if in car navigation has voice guidance? Can Negri Electronics ship it to Australia? What are the specifications for the International version?
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2098; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Not all that bad? (Price) but I'm going too wait for the tablet and laptop hybrid.... from ASUS..;-)
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Still cheaper than buying a top end smartphone and tablet
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1477; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I wish a US carrier would bring this with LTE I'd buy it hell
7. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
I wouldn't say "Expensive" as the phone alone would cost $500-700 at the least now add the tab- to expect an overall price of. $1000. So this package, at $850 is really nothing because some phones you purchase at that price and you only get a damn charger, disc, earpiece only. Now imagine what you get with the PadFone- a lot!
9. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Not even useful with Android lol.
a laggy + redundant device
14. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Lol you really must not have a life or be just a sad guy if you have the time to troll on every Single android article
10. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
That is expensive but considering the fact that you buy a phone and a tablet this is not a bad buy but i doubt that it will be found in many markets.
11. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Where's the Infinity? ;_;
12. rob5150 (Posts: 147; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
i have a tablet and a phone. but there are plenty of times i am using my phone for one thing and tab for others at same time
16. rob5150 (Posts: 147; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
how am i doing it wrong?
if im watching a movie on netflix or a show on hulu.
or youtube. when you back out of app to do text or a phone call comes in your show stops.
i think that it is a novel idea, and has its uses.
17. Commentator (Posts: 3388; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The PadFone nullifies the incoming call problem a bit because you can answer using the nifty bluetooth stylus. I'm in the same boat as you though, sometimes I'll be watching a movie on my laptop, browsing the internet on my tablet, and texting on my phone at the same time. It's nice to have the variety.
13. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Question is, does it work with AT&T 3G or not?
18. bdevnsh (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
can it run external hard disk too with usb port?
19. jhattara (Posts: 37; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
According to this it should work.http://www.padfoneclub.com/pl/