ASUS CEO pulls FHD Android tablet out of his hat
There is some speculation that this could be a Qualcomm powered version of the just introduced ASUS MeMo Pad FHD 10 which is powered by a dual-core Intel processor. Will there be any more surprises coming out of Taipei tonight?
1. Shatter (Posts: 1747; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Asus has been announcing some really nice stuff.
"Will there be any more surprises coming out of Taipei tonight?"
Amd has a 5ghz CPU that might be announced at computex.
7. AnTuTu (Posts: 596; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Asus is only capable of producing these kind of devices. They are just awesome.
I wish their "Fonepad Note" had slim bezels or end to end display. I really wanted to own that device but will pass to Note 3 in that category.
But well done Asus hands down
9. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 650; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
yupe asus going to kick samsung butt again.....
13. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Nexus 7 2? I was hoping for a q2 release ;-;
2. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
I Think Asus and Sony are the best android tablet makers IMO
coming from a windows phone fan
5. Shatter (Posts: 1747; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Windows Phones won't be behind for long, they will eventually run the desktop OS instead of the dumbed down windows phone OS. Just wait there will eventually be intel powered Lumias.
6. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 153; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I came here expecting a video of the guy actually pulling a tablet out of his hat :(
12. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 194; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Me too. I thought he was going to do it literally.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
no doubt it'll be powered by the S800.
10. erikiksaz (Posts: 53; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
Asus is spreading themselves thin. I forsee a decline in updates and/or overall quality in the coming years.
11. _Bone_ (Posts: 1997; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Hopefully this will also be the new Nexus 7 like the Nexus 4 is a rebranded Optimus G.