ASUS 7 inch MeMo Pad launches in the U.S. for $149.99
0. phoneArena 08 Apr 2013, 19:52 posted on
The ASUS 7 inch MeMo Pad has launched in the U.S. for $149.99 and the tablet includes a single-core 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage; available at locations in the U.S. like GameStop and through Amazon, the ASUS 7 inch MeMo Pad can be purchased with Android 4.1 installed out of the box...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imkyle (Posts: 979; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
You need a dual core processor at minimum regardless of the price.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1308; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
it has an Atom , nearly capable as a mid range dual core processor
8. imkyle (Posts: 979; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
It's not an Intel Atom. It's a VIA Wonder Media processor. The new Intel Atom processor is impressive, this however is not an Atom.
7. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
The single core atom cpu is better than most dual core cpus out there. forget about dual, single, quad, ghz, mah,.. Specs mean little, benchmarks speak volumes.
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 970; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Do you mean PadFone? It's hella expensive device.
3. KParks23 (Posts: 446; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Single core 1ghz what is this 2009? Just pay the money and get the nexus 7 it's worth It.. i like asus but this release is pointless
4. FlushGordon (unregistered)
No matter how cheap it is...anything less than a 720p screen is a no-go....and this one is a fine example of an ultra skimped tablet.