ARM profits grow 45%, company continues dominating the mobile space
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jan 2012, 04:16
When your chip designs are all over the mobile space, you shouldn’t be surprise if your growth just continues with every quarter. Which company are we talking about?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 31 Jan 2012, 07:36 2
i guess you are having a bad day. otherwise PA is doing good.
5. Knicknevin posted on 31 Jan 2012, 09:16 0
maybe he meant that w/o ARM, there wouldn't be smartphones, therefore, no phonearena?
2. Bluesky02 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 05:28 2
There are so many other phonesite which are boring to read, you know. But still PhoneArena is different.
4. Venkat_5.uni posted on 31 Jan 2012, 09:03 0
Whether it is iphone/ipad or any other smartphone, the base architecture used in designing their so called processor is ARM with some of their own add/remove improvements...so no wonder...lets see what happens when the intel releases its processor.....