ARM profits grow 45%, company continues dominating the mobile space
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2012, 04:16 posted on
When your chip designs are all over the mobile space, you shouldn’t be surprise if your growth just continues with every quarter. Which company are we talking about?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
no ARM no smartphones = boring phonearena
3. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
i guess you are having a bad day. otherwise PA is doing good.
5. Knicknevin (Posts: 145; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
maybe he meant that w/o ARM, there wouldn't be smartphones, therefore, no phonearena?
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
There are so many other phonesite which are boring to read, you know. But still PhoneArena is different.
4. Venkat_5.uni (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Whether it is iphone/ipad or any other smartphone, the base architecture used in designing their so called processor is ARM with some of their own add/remove improvements...so no wonder...lets see what happens when the intel releases its processor.....
7. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
@knicknevin that's what I am trying to say