ARM announces its new Mali-T658 GPU, Samsung signs up for 10x the Exynos performance
0. phoneArena 10 Nov 2011, 04:05 posted on
The ever restless chip designers at ARM, however, are determined to conquer that last bastion of performance for a full mobile bliss of their licensees, announcing the ARM Mali-T658, which promises 10x the performance of Mali-400 in the first Exynos...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Whateverman (Posts: 3235; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Yes, I would like one in my next device thank you! May a US CDMA version of the Note.
3. Gemmol (Posts: 642; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
yeah tegra 3 is better but, give the Mali credit it's a good enough upgrade
6. kamejoko (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
LoL. Suck video I ever seen.
I saw HTC desire in video "Multicore ARM Mali-T658 GPU for Visual Computing".
But HTC desire used Adreno 200 GPU not Mali GPU.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
and thus starts the rumor mill for the SGS3 quad core.
10. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Ok, I want that projected car navigation system on my phone now.
13. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i dont know why thats not more common. my grandfather had a dash projection system in his cadillac like 15 years ago. thought it was the coolest thing ever.. its just a lil series of lights.. cant be that hard to put in.
11. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
predator 2012 - SGS III