AOKP build for Android 4.2.2 released for 22 devices
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Should be downloading this for the S3, already enjoying 4.1.2, with CPU clocked at 1.9Ghz, and GPU at 700 MHz ™®©
2. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1105; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Are you using your S3 as a heater?
3. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I was about to say the same thing. that's kind of useless at that OC. lol. most games you'll be fine at 1.5, 1.62
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Its not that hot, even tho so what, what's the big deal, at least enjoying the speed and responsivness, much better than standard junk crap! All electronics heat up, can't you even bear the heat? If not get a cover™®©
O also changed kernel, and interchanged a class 10 32GB MC to 4GB RAM! Look it up on Play store, Ram expander.
7. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Well it's your phone so do anything you like to it, that said, don't regret if your s3 turns into flame
4. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
You'll like it. Some bug fixes in 4.2.2. I've been runing a 4.2.2 Linaro AOKP kang for a few days it seem to be the best 4.2+ rom yet.
5. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Big yawn......nice little clikish offshoot of CM10. Supports too few devices and has an absolutely cryptic website. Not bad if you can figure out what to do with 100 options in the settings.