AMD designs its own Android app store for... Windows
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Oct 2012, 05:39
Apparently, AMD has that knack for fusing things. The latest stuff that the CPU manufacturer is going to fuse together seems to be Android and Windows. How come? Well, the company has just launched its own Android app store for Windows PCs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 01 Oct 2012, 05:49 7
Well done AMD, you just benefits lumia user :)
well then, can you port all google play apps to Blackberry 10? My christmas gift?
2. PhenomFaz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 05:56 1
nicely done amd!
way to go for diversity. how about bringing some of those 'closed' ios apps to android then?
3. wendygarett posted on 01 Oct 2012, 06:01 0
Why are you keep following me :(
you started to creepin me out dude!!
Help mercy!! Bah!! Meh!!
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 01 Oct 2012, 06:47 3
HAHAAHHAHAHAHA wendy you are a trip! a trip to the moon that is...... lord you need help hahahah
7. wendygarett posted on 01 Oct 2012, 07:00 0
And why are you following me too :(
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 01 Oct 2012, 07:03 5
please stop wendy you're embarrassing........seriously
11. PhenomFaz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 08:09 1
XPERIA KNIGHT YOU'RE RIGHT BUDDY...WENDY NEEDS HELP AS IN PROFESSIONAL HELP!
and please stop embarassing yourself...
stop posting icrap without having aany insight! its a blog space...at lease get your facts right rather than spread made-up stuff!
dont be so narrow minded and get your act together. its a blog space...following you...keep dreamin!
and hey i comment on a lot of people's posts...i have the right to express my opinion!
how closed-minded are you....DISGUSTING!
4. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 01 Oct 2012, 06:16 3
Wendy you'r posting on every articles, you do have lots of time....! You love,like PhoneArena, so do i and all the regular users who post.....?
5. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 01 Oct 2012, 06:19 0
AMD. CRAPRDAGON. Now intel and along other companies joining to make chip for Mobile handsets, but above all i really like prefer Exynos chips, let-alone even Apple praises Exynos.
9. kshell1 posted on 01 Oct 2012, 07:03 2
Its not even Crapdragon anymore. The S4 processors that are dual core have almost as much power as a quad exynos while the S4 Pro is great
10. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2012, 07:43 0
Slowly but surely Android is coming to desktop.
14. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 01 Oct 2012, 21:43 0
if google will act fast and merge chrome OS and android OS and make an ultimate chromebook!
12. Bluesky02 posted on 01 Oct 2012, 08:41 0
AMD that's good but the real focus right now is shrinking your CPU and GPU for smartphones/Tablets. We are hearing Intel working hard on medfield chip for smartphone and Nvidia working on Tegra 4, the suppose to be console quality GPU. These are AMD competitors who are doing their best already. But we've heard nothing much about AMD plans for smartphones/Tablets.
13. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 01 Oct 2012, 21:42 0
so now my question, when will AMD make a chip for smartphones? intel has one and ARM is the leading right now!