A video hands-on with an early BlackBerry Z10 Porsche Design is testing the waters for this $2000+ phone
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2013, 03:53 posted on
Volkswagen-owned Porsche has been known for advertising its luxury brand via various partnerships, and nowadays you can find anything from a Porsche Design sneakers down to... a Porsche Design smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
At this price, you can buy a 60 inch Full HD smart TV already.
2. shahrooz (Posts: 614; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
some people have much more money than you and I have they don't give a **** about the price
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Some people aren't rich like you and I and we give a **** about the price so we won't spend so much money on a phone that has a Porsche name on it.
5. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
No man, Some people have really a LOT of money more then us and they really don't give a **** about the price. Have you heard about, ferraris, private jets, hollywood mansions? Why they would care about $2000 ? Specially the new rich who are eager to show they have much money
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
If you didn't noticed, xperiaDROID was not talking about those people, he just expressed his own opinion.
9. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Yeah, but shahrooz was talking about those people
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Then why you just not replied to xperiaDROID instead of shahrooz?
13. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Because I was replying to xperiaDROID about his reply to shahrooz...
10. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
65" Vizio M651d-A2R and a Nuvola 4k android top box with a tegra 4 (the top box isn't out yet but you can preorder for $300).
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
And why would BB waste their money on a 2,000$ phone that will never sell
4. amats69 (Posts: 1247; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I dont like on what blackberry did on the bottom of the phone...
12. Sire3008 (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
RIM won't just learn... I wonder which OS this crap would run. We all know OS is a strong determining factor to when rational people want to buy a smartphone. If U don't agree just ask WindowsPhone
14. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Porsche should buy Blackberry. Problem Solved.
15. taikucing (unregistered)