A video example of how guys will actually use Google Glass
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2013, 19:15 posted on
There is more than enough conjecture about what Google Glass will or will not do related to one’s...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. f1r3z0r (Posts: 78; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
i liked the part of taking women part pictures
4. SamsungTheSavior (banned) (Posts: 19; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Figures she was an apple sheep.
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
8. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 879; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
that was amazing lol so true MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!
9. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Thats why im gonna buy google glasses you got google on your brain you can uses it to everything flirting taking photos cheating on exams play games etc
10. Bozzor (Posts: 99; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Two of my friends are trying to hack some Google glasses, but in a very simple, yet dangerous way. Right now, Google glasses are a dead giveaway, but what if you could adapt the lense/display technology to an ordinary looking pair of sun glasses (they are working with some Oatleys and Wiley-X, mainly because of the size of the glasses)? Then, you could have perfect stealth for walking on the street, though it would likely be a giveaway indoors or close up...
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5372; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Talking only about video recording and photos there already is cheap "spy" glasses. :)
12. DHILLON_ARSH (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
THE BEST USE F THEM IZ FR CHEATING IN A TEST OR DURING MY EXAMINATION.....
14. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
P.A. Thank you for that!!! That was freaking amazing! Seriously, I see this happening however it will be obvious to the other party.
16. Edmund (Posts: 653; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
"Ewww... Are you recording me you creep!".
17. Edmund (Posts: 653; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Your typical google glass consumer -