A trio of Australian carriers will supposedly get the Sony Xperia Z in March
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2013, 07:59 posted on
According to the top dog at Sony mobile in Oceania, the beastly Sony Xperia Z will be launched in Australia sometime in March via the top three carriers in the country; Featherstone also said that 80% of the handsets to be released in 2013 by the Japanese manufacturer will be 4G enabled and all will cover the mid to high end price range...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Latest rumors says that Sony Xperia Z might arrive in Europe on February 18. :P
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
I'm very excited about those 2 phones, this can be very big for Sony and we will have more healthy competition in Android ecosystem. Sony is aiming big and high I'm sure.
If the price is same as Note 2 and sound, video experience is as great as Sony says I will buy the ZL.
12. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Agree, at the moment I'm thinking about Z. :)
2. MeoCao (unregistered)
I actually prefer ZL, it's more compact and easier and more comfortable to hold, larger battery
4. GUNDAM (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Oh well its just a matter of preference. I simply prefer to have the water and dust resistance and the battery difference isn't a lot. Both phones are great though.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6726; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Get them xperia z Austrlia! I hope at&t release theirs in march too.
10. brycdavis (Posts: 30; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
They need to make them somehow fire resistant now if they are going to Australia that soon!
13. amiaq (Posts: 499; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Yeah since it is water resistant.. we will need "shark locator" and "shark deterrent" apps as well.
14. Dattack (Posts: 15; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
The Dutch webshop Coolblue says on their website that the Xperia Z will be available from February 28th, for a price of €630. Which is $822 USD, or £513,48. :P
16. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Phones are again becoming far too expensive for the average user and I fear that manufacturers will eventually price themselves out of the market with such high-end devices.
17. joshOps85 (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
wow we usually get phones 3 months or so after everyone else, good news.