A third of users can’t live without their smartphones
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2012, 08:02 posted on
A smartphone seems like such an indispensable gadgets nowadays that we’ve seen various studies from the serious to the comic showing that people…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Well not me, as long as i have ac , food and water and im fine
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Count me in, i have a iP4s 64GB. oneX, S3
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What do mean?
What you trying to say!
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Your in the minority, iWould die (DIE, iTell you) without my Rezound or XOOM; iWould even find living without my iPhone 4 iNsurviVable. You must be one of those still using a flip-phone with a stub antenna.
8. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
FYI I have an Xperia Ray....with Jelly.. and no I dont have a Flip Phone...
Good luck with your i Phone For
Well who would you phone for?
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I'm sorry, but you must've mistyped THAT on your 'flipper', cuz' iDiDn't understand what you were trying to say. "What are you saying?"
18. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The young and middle age cant, but not sure about OAP,s.....?
13. microsoftexclusive.com (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
:-) we all can live , but we are going to miss it , its such a good friend of us.
2. -box- (Posts: 3879; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
"Can't live without their smartphones", meaning they will literally die without them? I hope that is hyperbolic, otherwise we have a potential pandemic on our hands if something were to happen to them!
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Android leading. 2nd ios. Others declining......! Hahaha!
5. srkirby (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
On slide 4, cell phone and mobile phone are listed separately. I don't know what the difference is, but add them together and it's 85%. That put cell phones decidedly in first place on the can't live without list.
9. karoafriyie (Posts: 19; Member since: 19 Aug 2012)
my smart phones is my best friend in idle times.pick it up anytime and what soo beautiful helps me connect to my human friends is gradually becoming a core part of peoples life like electrical power does.
14. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
Maybe they are taking an averge to get to 68%?? "Its all iFuzzy Math"
15. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 529; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Touch my Galaxy Note and you will know pain Shepard.......
16. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
It feels weird not having it in my pocket, but as for really needing it. I could really do without it. I really use it for entertainment purposes.
19. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Ifans don't read. Contains fandroid opinion.
If you look at chart 7, it seems to support something us I have believed for some time. Iphone users are more likely to choose a smartphone based off an ad, while android users will be more likely to research and look online. So someone who sees the different options and advantages vs. Disadvantages seem to be more likely to choose android. IMO. This may not be true, but it is something I believe, and the stats seem to support it.