A slip of the tongue: Galaxy S4 Mega leaks out, Samsung confirms S4 Mini and S4 Active
0. phoneArena 20 May 2013, 03:03 posted on
We’ve been hearing about all sorts of Samsung Galaxy S4 variations - a rugged handset, a more compact one, and what not…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hah! You're talking about leaks of Mega 6.3 when GSMarena.com already has a hands-on review of it!
5. maccess (Posts: 742; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
you sure you read the article properly??
"Samsung has already released its Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3, devices with supersized screens and mid-end specs, but this looks to be a totally different handset."
the gsmarena preview is the galaxy mega 6.3 not the s4 mega..
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
O well, i got lost in between the names...literally!
40. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sheez who hasn't, and I though apple was wearing it out with the S designation.
18. Kurai (unregistered)
Lol Samsung s**ted another galaxy! of course i didn't expect that! *sarcasm off*. . .WOW the samsung galaxy s4 mega! how cool is that? what's next?
galaxy s4 note mini mega?
56. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Quit your b itching.
A few years ago everyone was knocking Apple cuz there was only one size for the iPhone now the same trolls are complaining about too many sizes for the galaxy line. You guys just need to whine about something cuz you didnt get enough boobie from momma when you were babies...
31. decent4u (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
That is Mega 6.3 and the leak is about S4 Mega (two totally different things)
2. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Did he say anything about the S4 lazy, S4 micro, s4 mini mega micro lazy max, s4 mega mini micro active, s4 intelligent, s4 dumb too?
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Instead of apple, I think megatron is gonna sue Samsung
27. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Well, won't that be just transformastic!
13. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I think there is haha
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 2045; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Galaxy s4 mega?Another galaxy s4 variation?How many devices does samsung plan to release?
28. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That ship has passed long back.
Now i'm thinking they're trying to piss their own fans.
20. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I expected a dozen. Add the word "PLUS" to every name mentioned. Coming in 3-6 months.
6. XXXperia (unregistered)
All these phones will have the same pathetic design and crappy plastic built...
44. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Want a metal?here the s4 active
50. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Pretty cool looking. I hope it's legit. I've never cared for that style of hardware buttons, similar to what they had on the Droid Charge, but it's good to see that they are trying something at least a little different.
8. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Another galaxy s4.. can they just make rumors about the tizen device..haha