A sale on a sale: Verizon Moto X now 1 cent through Moto Maker
1. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Motos tend to not hold their resale value..but still, a good phone for a great price...
2. milesboy5 (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
You're right they do not. That's why I will continue to get the use out of my Moto X as it is a great phone.
6. sgodsell (Posts: 2522; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I love the touchless controls, and the Motorola skip. So I never have to login to my moto x, and just talk to it. No other device can do what the moto x can do.
8. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
With the iPhone 5S, I don't need to waste bandwidth to talk to the device, it unlocked effortlessly with my fingerprint.
3. ohiojosh78 (Posts: 31; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Anyone else on verizon notice that when you go to the motorola site and purchase a Verizon Moto X that it gives you the option to keep your current plan?
5. Scott93274 (Posts: 2876; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Please don't say that!!! I just gave up my unlimited Data plan!!!!
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Can anyone out there at all corroborate this??? I'm still grandfathered in with my unlimited plan and oooooooh, this post gave me an itchy trigger finger!
10. Scott93274 (Posts: 2876; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Maybe you should try it out. I'm telling you the Moto X is awesome. You don't have to follow through with it if it turns out to be false.
4. Scott93274 (Posts: 2876; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Well, Now I'm annoyed, I spent $150 on it at Verizon with $100 rebate that I'M STILL WAITING FOR, but I do LOVE my phone, so I suppose that I should just be happy that I no longer have to use my Galaxy Nexus.
9. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
US citizens get all the discounts :(
12. Jason78 (Posts: 197; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
I don't think you really want the discounts that US citizens get. Yes, new subscribers are getting a Moto X for no up front cost. However, they are signing a contract to pay $2400 for service over the next 2 years.
Non-US citizens don't get discounts on phones but your monthly service is much less expensive and better.
13. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Still too expensive. I want them to pay me 20$ for buying the phone. *stupid sarcasm*