A refreshingly smart and elegant adventure – Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame hits iOS and Android at the end of the month
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2013, 08:51 posted on
The prince is dead, long live the prince! If you like jumping around ledges and high edifices, fending waves of enemies with a cold weapon and an oriental atmosphere, then you are in for a treat...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Man I miss that game! I wish I could that music for a ringtone
2. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
at first i was like wtf is this Sh*t but then i saw the game and it looks fun
3. boosook (Posts: 992; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
the original was one of the best games ever made, but you're probably too young to know ;-)
4. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i have played all classis games but i was expecting something from 2013 standard so thats why
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1826; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i played from the first 2D POP but still dont know what is the actull name of Prince :\ till the movie came out with "Dastan" name
5. Cyberchum (Posts: 269; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
enjoyed playing this on s40 and then symbian, I say bring it on.
12. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Android and IOS use OpenGl API, which WP do not use so they have to code the game again but for WP. Correct me if I am wrong by the way because I just read it somewhere.
9. Karriope (Posts: 95; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Amusingly the protagonist of the original PoP wasn't a Prince in the first place... but that didn't stop the game from being one of the best of all time!
11. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Like playing that game on my cell phone, s40