A recent Verizon iPhone order lucks out, and is out for delivery on Monday
When you are lucky, you are lucky, even with snow blizzards pounding the Midwest in the last few days. A soul will be connected with their Verizon iPhone on time - miracles happen all year round. We'd be curious to check if the phone actually gets there on Monday, just for kicks.
1. Natron (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 09:10 1 0
Same here. My FedEx tracking info says mine will be delivered Monday as well. Woot!
2. Teckgeak posted on 04 Feb 2011, 09:14 0 0
Where can i find my tracking number for Fed ex? I really want to track it but i dont know where it is. I tried all the codes given to me in the Confirmation Email.
3. Random (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 09:46 1 0
Mine was about 30 miles away from my house. Supposedly it's on the truck in transit to the facility closest to me. If I'm lucky I may even get it today! Come on FedEx!
4. lee (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 09:47 0 0
I got the same email with tracking info and I tracked it and its out for delivery Feb 7 by 3 pm monday. I'm in sc
5. ainsley (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 09:55 0 0
I got a UPS tracking number today. but the UPS screen does not say when it will be delivered- just that it is "in transit" and currently in West Chester PA, about 15miles away from my home in Philadelphia.
Is Verizon splitting up deliveries between UPS and FedEx?
12. AnxiouslyWaiting (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 11:34 0 0
I got a UPS Tracking number as well, and I'm in MD. Mine also says the same thing with no estimated delivery date.
18. skymitch89 posted on 04 Feb 2011, 13:45 0 0
I wold think that they are because of the number of orders that need to be delivered.
6. Hybr1dz posted on 04 Feb 2011, 10:03 0 0
lol how the hell did they manage to order an iPhone, today at 5:12 am, when it has been sold out since yesterday? Hax?
7. Owain (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 10:18 0 0
I ordered it at about 3:05am on the 3rd, Verizon just sent the shipping info notice to my email at 4:12am this morning and now FedEx received the info from Verizon at 5:12am this morning. Guess I didn't make it clear when I sent the info in to phonearena.
10. Hybr1dz posted on 04 Feb 2011, 10:44 0 0
haha that makes more sense. Looks like we're all going to enjoy our new phones on Monday, earlier than expected.
8. msa1988 posted on 04 Feb 2011, 10:24 1 1
Meh, all I see are too many fanboys taking up bandwith on the Verizon network. Go to At & t and use their crappy network!
9. Vi (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 10:29 0 0
We are all getting our phones on the 7th kids, and yes Verizon is using both UPS and FedEX for their deliveries.
11. CB (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 11:24 0 0
Ditto 3P by the 7th.
13. APK (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 12:35 0 1
Funny...I've had my Iphone 4 for over 6 months. Whats taking you guys so long? Ohhhh....yeah your waiting for vzw
35. DroidDoesMore (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:38 0 0
Big deal !!! For the last 6 months how many dropped calls have you had? Oh and how fast can you download/upload? Oh, do you have unlimited data ? Also VZW was SMART to wait for the iphone so they can PREPARE... Unlike AT&T their world couldn't be delivered using the Iphone. So shut up and eat your cereal !
14. Tokugawa (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 13:10 0 0
Confirmed UPS Next Day Air Saver. Left Memphis 6:10AM has arrived in Louisville, KY awaiting confirmation when it departs Lousiville. This means in 'some' major metro areas that some could see delivery on SATURDAY (best case scenario) and spot on schedule for MONDAY (worst case scenario).
15. E. Sini (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 13:17 0 0
Got my tracking number, but no date of delivery either. But one of the people I work with got his today at 12:30. He came in showing it off. I want to smack him for gloating lol/ and @ APK... thats why your on the internet... cause you can't make calls.
16. E. Sini (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 13:20 0 0
Also, its interesting they split deliveries from fedex and ups... Mine is UPS and I'm wondering if I'll get it tomorrow since they deliver on saturdays, fedex doesn't
17. mgdafinest (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 13:21 0 0
was supposed to get mine today, but due to some weather conditions as per ups rep.. now on monday
19. skymitch89 posted on 04 Feb 2011, 13:49 0 0
I think that if they are delivered early, they probably won't be able to be activated until the 10th.
20. E. Sini (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 13:53 0 0
not true... His is activated and full of goodness. Even has a type of backup assistant program so he got his contacts...
21. Robot (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 14:30 0 0
Same thing here but via UPS. Their web site doesn't specify delivery date yet because Verizon submitted it too late last night. But calling on the phone the rep confirmed that it would be delivered Monday as well. Probably the same for anyone else with UPS tracking numbers and no delivery estimates.
22. K-RAC-R (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 15:07 0 0
Took about 10 seconds to get that clowns tracking number. Guess he never heard of track by reference number
23. K-RAC-R (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 15:21 1 0
4 months of dropped calls and slow internet access you say? How's that 2GB limit treating ya? Probably can't reach 2GB anyway when the data comes in that slow.
24. phonecrazy (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 15:48 0 0
Same here I got that email scheduled for Monday. Hope to see that white truck pull up!!!
25. Mike Jones (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 16:18 0 0
Mine is set for delivery on the 7th but Because of my job I can get into the UPS buildings. I may have to go hunt this thing down tonight.
26. mreddieob posted on 04 Feb 2011, 17:13 0 0
I'm hoping this phone cures my Omnia II depression (worst smartphone IMHO). For those tracking their order: I found out via Verizon automated voice-response ("tracking delivery date") that my phone was sent UPS 2nd Day Air not overnight but no delivery date provided. I ordered mine at 3:01am on the 3rd, got VZ shipping confirmation late that night with UPS posting only 'Origin Scan 8:20PM Feb 3 West Chester, PA', - but no estimated delivery date. Tracking was updated an hour ago to 'Departure Scan 11:30 A.M.' this morning. My guess is Monday but it would be doubly nice to see that brown truck manana!
27. flex97960 (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 18:56 0 0
Just tracked my order from ups.com/says it will be delivered on 02/07 (monday) by 10:30am Central time!
28. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 04 Feb 2011, 21:33 0 0
Verizon is finally getting the iPhone 4!!!! Yea...too bad AT&T will be getting the iPhone 5 in 5 months...lol.
And Verizon's iPhone will only be a 3G device, while the rest of the world is on 4G. So yea I'm very happy with my Epic 4G =D
I heard Verizon has to hire security guards for their employees at the stores because of the iphone. How pathetic people are over a freaking phone.
38. DroidDoesMore (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 10:25 0 0
FYI ... The Iphone 5 is coming out but BOTH carriers could get it ??
Also Sprint isn't the only carrier with 4G, they may have been the first using that crappy WiMaxx but I digress. Stay happy with your EPIC 4G because VZW is coming out with a WAY better 4G phone that will but that Epic to Shame ... Happy Surfing !!!
30. giuegh (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 23:00 0 0
I saw somewhere that we won't be able to activate til the 10th....is there any truth to this???
31. gigglebee (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 00:29 0 0
Woohoo! I live in Arizona. Mine to be delivered by 10:30 a.m. on Monday.
32. l (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 00:54 0 0
You are as big of a fool as your ATT network. Verizon just got the iphone so obviously no verizon customer could have it already.
33. vzw_customer posted on 05 Feb 2011, 06:39 0 0
im getting mine Monday as well before 12pm delivered by UPS.
34. vzw_customer posted on 05 Feb 2011, 06:46 0 0
A co worker told me his friend received the iphone yesterday(fri. 2-4-11).
36. raymond (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:45 0 0
i got my tracking number, its being deliverd through ups i get it by monday at 10 30 am
37. DroidDoesMore (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:49 0 0
Thoses folks that got confirmation about your Iphone delivery.. Lucky you... Keep in mind VZW still has time to hault the orders before delivery. I personally, am waiting for 4G phones. Can't wait to wrap my fingers on the RAW power.. LOL... I like Apple, they make good products, but man they like to control everything... From sales to the iOS... Everyone who is getting an Iphone 4, enjoy them.. Keep it safe becuase that chuck of glass is EXPENSIVE put insurance on it... But I'm waiting for 4G may it be the Iphone 5 or better...