A pink smartphone could make a great Valentine's day gift; here are your best options
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2014, 05:06 posted on
Guys, brace yourselves for Valentine's day is right around the corner. Like it or not, you have about two weeks time to come up with a romantic way of demonstrating your feelings towards your significant other. Out of ideas? Well, she will surely love it if you show up at her door with a bouquet of flowers, a box of pralines, a bottle of wine, and a fluffy stuffed toy. A pink smartphone, however, would leave her a lot more impressed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. buccob (Posts: 2511; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Too expensive for a Valentine's gift.
If the relationship continues she will expect a car next time
4. Finalflash (Posts: 2762; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Nope, got my wife a Macbook Air 3 years ago and I still use it as an excuse not to get anything else (am a university student though, so that helps a bit).
7. buccob (Posts: 2511; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
lol... good thinking... anyway I was joking, I actually gift my wife a smartphone last year (but not pink)... but I should give her a car next and use it as an excuse for a while though...
6. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Z1 Compact in pink.....oh you sexy thing :P
9. buccob (Posts: 2511; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I read your comment with a Barry White voice in my head...
10. notsobad (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Give a present to your gf say a $250 phone and if you break up after a month or so.... what would you like to take back? LOL!