A picture of the Motorola DROID Bionic in a Verizon store
It would have been great to see the price display with an official launch date, but perhaps that information will be on the next photograph! Oh yes, the third picture appears to be the Motorola webtop dock for the DROID Bionic.
source: HowardForums via AndroidCentral
1. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 266; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
"where the mets struggle"
damn straight phonearena, nailed it :D
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2998; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Alan F. is quickly becoming one of my favorites here at PA. From his classic "take it with a grain of salt/rice" and now this. Thank you sir for your awesomeness!
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2998; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
THATS WHAT SHE SAID.
And actually since a female is holding the phone, I won't look too much into it. Females do tend to have much smaller hands, making phones look much larger than they actually are.
5. Therm (unregistered)
It's freak'n huge......maybe too big?
8. cr8tive007 (Posts: 53; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Droid x ... But my droid has been dried on occasion :0
9. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
well here's the Bionic picture of the day. xD
10. gemmabba (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 May 2011)
OMG! that thing is gigantic!
im so gonna get it... somehow or someway
11. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2998; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
24. Sniggly (Posts: 7070; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hmm. Could this be the beginning of a new era of smartphone themed porn?
31. protozeloz (Posts: 5378; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
we sext record sexy videos to share with other people do sex calls among other..... its already the era of the smartphone porn! :D
33. Sniggly (Posts: 7070; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I was saying that the theme would be smartphones; smartphones stripping and everything... :D
12. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1047; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
That's the biggest thing I've ever seen! (Your turn Rory!) But actually I don't think it looks bigger than other current high end phones.
13. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 853; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Clearly an N8 was not used to take that picture.
15. Sniggly (Posts: 7070; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Oh my God, it's so big...and warm...and throbbing with energy...I love the ridge near the end of it...and it still fits perfectly in my hand...I want to rub it...
16. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Your next phone ?
By the way, got your new mail, will be replying later today (swedish time, don't know if it is night time where you are) so in maybe some 5 hours.
22. Sniggly (Posts: 7070; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I look forward to seeing your response. :)
And no, unfortunately, it won't be my new phone. I'm with AT&T now. The Atrix was cheaper and has essentially the same specs.
23. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
In fact i've been working on my response during the day in between costumers and at my breaks : )
I'm not quiet finished yet, but should be in a couple of hours.
So what phone are you planning to get next ?
Something with Android i suppose ?
I suggest you at least give bada 2.0.1 a look at youtube, and see if you are interested : )
25. Sniggly (Posts: 7070; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That's quite all right, I had to work on my response to you in the same way. :)
Next phone... probably the best in the next generation of Motorola or HTC phones. Whether that ends up being Android or WP7, I'm not quite sure. What I'd like to do eventually is get multiple smartphones and test them all out at the same time.
I'll give Bada a look too, though if it's anything like Touchwiz I'll probably dislike it.
30. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
bada does look alot like touchwiz, in fact i think that bada has touchwiz : )
But bada 2.0.1 does look a little different than touchwiz on Galaxy S2.
Give it a look though, and see if you like it.
By the way, you've got email from me now : )
19. xenover (Posts: 172; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Rory doesn't seem to be here so I'll do it for him.
27. fugly (unregistered)
Agreed, this thing is ugly as f**k! The hell is going on with Motorola?
20. Andman314 (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I think the Samsung Function (aka- GS2) will be a better phone.
26. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1006; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
If verizon didnt cap their data plans, this would be one of the best phones out there for the money and value.
29. IPHONE BABY # 1 (unregistered)
IPHONE is the best.. It has the right size, That thing is a monster!>>>lol