A picture of the Motorola DROID Bionic in a Verizon store
It would have been great to see the price display with an official launch date, but perhaps that information will be on the next photograph! Oh yes, the third picture appears to be the Motorola webtop dock for the DROID Bionic.
source: HowardForums via AndroidCentral
1. aztaxia12295 posted on 11 Aug 2011, 22:11 4 0
"where the mets struggle"
damn straight phonearena, nailed it :D
2. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 11 Aug 2011, 22:15 2 0
Alan F. is quickly becoming one of my favorites here at PA. From his classic "take it with a grain of salt/rice" and now this. Thank you sir for your awesomeness!
4. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 11 Aug 2011, 22:20 8 0
THATS WHAT SHE SAID.
And actually since a female is holding the phone, I won't look too much into it. Females do tend to have much smaller hands, making phones look much larger than they actually are.
5. Therm (unregistered) posted on 11 Aug 2011, 22:21 0 0
It's freak'n huge......maybe too big?
8. cr8tive007 posted on 11 Aug 2011, 22:39 1 0
Droid x ... But my droid has been dried on occasion :0
10. gemmabba posted on 11 Aug 2011, 22:53 2 1
OMG! that thing is gigantic!
im so gonna get it... somehow or someway
11. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 11 Aug 2011, 22:58 6 1
24. Sniggly posted on 12 Aug 2011, 09:36 0 0
Hmm. Could this be the beginning of a new era of smartphone themed porn?
31. protozeloz posted on 12 Aug 2011, 14:44 0 0
we sext record sexy videos to share with other people do sex calls among other..... its already the era of the smartphone porn! :D
33. Sniggly posted on 12 Aug 2011, 16:34 0 0
I was saying that the theme would be smartphones; smartphones stripping and everything... :D
12. Joshing4fun posted on 11 Aug 2011, 23:03 0 0
That's the biggest thing I've ever seen! (Your turn Rory!) But actually I don't think it looks bigger than other current high end phones.
13. DontHateOnS60 posted on 11 Aug 2011, 23:43 4 0
Clearly an N8 was not used to take that picture.
15. Sniggly posted on 12 Aug 2011, 00:51 5 1
Oh my God, it's so big...and warm...and throbbing with energy...I love the ridge near the end of it...and it still fits perfectly in my hand...I want to rub it...
16. PeterIfromsweden posted on 12 Aug 2011, 01:54 0 0
Your next phone ?
By the way, got your new mail, will be replying later today (swedish time, don't know if it is night time where you are) so in maybe some 5 hours.
22. Sniggly posted on 12 Aug 2011, 09:05 0 0
I look forward to seeing your response. :)
And no, unfortunately, it won't be my new phone. I'm with AT&T now. The Atrix was cheaper and has essentially the same specs.
23. PeterIfromsweden posted on 12 Aug 2011, 09:28 0 0
In fact i've been working on my response during the day in between costumers and at my breaks : )
I'm not quiet finished yet, but should be in a couple of hours.
So what phone are you planning to get next ?
Something with Android i suppose ?
I suggest you at least give bada 2.0.1 a look at youtube, and see if you are interested : )
25. Sniggly posted on 12 Aug 2011, 09:40 0 0
That's quite all right, I had to work on my response to you in the same way. :)
Next phone... probably the best in the next generation of Motorola or HTC phones. Whether that ends up being Android or WP7, I'm not quite sure. What I'd like to do eventually is get multiple smartphones and test them all out at the same time.
I'll give Bada a look too, though if it's anything like Touchwiz I'll probably dislike it.
30. PeterIfromsweden posted on 12 Aug 2011, 13:00 0 0
bada does look alot like touchwiz, in fact i think that bada has touchwiz : )
But bada 2.0.1 does look a little different than touchwiz on Galaxy S2.
Give it a look though, and see if you like it.
By the way, you've got email from me now : )
19. xenover posted on 12 Aug 2011, 06:07 2 0
Rory doesn't seem to be here so I'll do it for him.
27. fugly (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 10:18 0 0
Agreed, this thing is ugly as f**k! The hell is going on with Motorola?
20. Andman314 posted on 12 Aug 2011, 06:28 3 1
I think the Samsung Function (aka- GS2) will be a better phone.
26. Jeradiah3 posted on 12 Aug 2011, 09:53 0 0
If verizon didnt cap their data plans, this would be one of the best phones out there for the money and value.
29. IPHONE BABY # 1 (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 12:52 1 1
IPHONE is the best.. It has the right size, That thing is a monster!>>>lol