A never-used before Apple component leaks out, is it for a cheaper upcoming iPhone?
A dual-head vibration motor was photographed by iLab factory and it is said that the component will be used in an upcoming affordable iPhone.
Rumors so far have circled around the possibility of Apple introducing two iPhones this year. The first one is expected to be the iPhone 5S, the usual yearly update to the iPhone lineup. What’s more interesting is the theory that Apple is preparing another, more affordable iPhone to cater to developing markets.
Nothing is official just yet, but here is the part in question, take a look.
source: Macotakara via BGR
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hmm......I can't say anything right now.
FINE!!! Just wait for the other parts!!
2. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Apple's feeling the heat from android!! Going for cheapo version!!
4. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Haha cheap wont help them...by 2015 driod will rule do what ever you. Copy driod as much as you like patent as much as you like sue as much as you like in the end of the day you will always be imitation or other *palm Centro*
5. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You need to remember, Android is not gonna rule forever..........
6. Aeires (unregistered)
That comment was Daft.
13. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
So iPhone 4 and 5 have only one vibrator and the affordable one will have 2 of them??? How come... isnt the 2 give a better performance than 1? So i would expect the 2 on the iphone 5s or something.
3. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Dual Head Vibrator!My wife be waiting for that Iphone!
8. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 194; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Ohh sencer... What the hell is that???
9. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe it is a 2nd-gen sensor..........
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3013; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You 'push switch' the button against the 'dual-head' and it vibrates your 'senser'.
By the way, whoever typed in those names might have been too focused on the vibrator that (s)he forgot the spelling of sensor.
11. ZayZay (Posts: 561; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
I did a bluetooth file transfer this morning from a 6 year old phone.... Maybe Apple will bless their phones with customers with old technology.
12. Droiddoes (unregistered)
A component never before seen in an appfail device? I'm guessing it's "integrity".
15. 90ninjas (Posts: 95; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Isn't their cheaper model just last years model?
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6581; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Still will look the same the component don't mean much