A look at the Moto X color options: where's orange?
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 15:09 posted on
Obviously, one of the big things about the new Motorola Moto X is in the customization options. We have known for quite a while now that the Moto X would at least have customization options for different colors, though there aren't as many color options as we expected. And, really, there aren't as many color options as we would have liked...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. fistigons (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I like that blue color next to the 2 black ones.
3. yowanvista (Posts: 338; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It's worth noting that only only AT&T customers will have access to additional color options, those on other carriers can choose from black and white.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
ew what is that color between the two pink ones?
16. rgxVOiD (Posts: 437; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Pastel Pink? I like it as a color, not as a phone color
5. Jklaz (Posts: 134; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
Orange honestly would be an ugly color to have as a phone
7. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
Samsung, take notice.. Release all colors at the same time!
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Perhaps that carrier, Orange, requested exclusivity using an orange Moto X handset?
11. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Damn, I can't get one to match my hair colour.
12. snowgator (Posts: 3346; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Miracle there is a green option. That scores points in my book.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That was the color i was going too choose when or if i buy the X PHONE
14. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3428; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Orange color: I'll come soon :)
I liked all colors especially blue one beside blacks and black and white with truss patterns.
15. a_tumiwa (Posts: 362; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
that two white colors and grey-white are too similar, better remove one and change to orange
and yeah i think light pink is good option for ladies