A look at BlackBerry 10 beta 3 and developer device
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Sep 2012, 18:50
The BlackBerry Jam Americas conference was in full swing today giving developers a good look at what to expect from BlackBerry 10, and for that RIM showed off the new beta 3 version of the BlackBerry 10 software, as well as a new developer phone, the Dev Alpha B...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. flipjzn posted on 25 Sep 2012, 20:24 1 0
the interface, yes. but physical? ummm, i hope it doesn't come out exactly like that...a brick. too rectangular with it's corners.
2. AcE_LoZeR posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:18 1 0
Anyone else think of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 with the description of Active Frames?
4. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:23 2 2
it reminds me of meego's multitasking!
3. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:22 4 2
a mash up of meego, iOS android, webOS and WP in a very good thing!! really amazing!!! BEYESOME!!! BEYond awESOME!!!!
5. BillyG posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:31 0 0
yeah, imagine how awesome all the lawsuit that will also come from every direction if rim really release that device.
6. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:42 2 2
just look like but dont ressemble to the experience!
it still has its signature BlackBerry look!!!
7. theBankRobber posted on 25 Sep 2012, 20:01 3 0
Really looking forward to getting this phone.
9. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 25 Sep 2012, 20:21 3 1
just my thoughts.. they first dev alpha looks like an iPhone with its "Rounded corners" but still has a trademark of being a BlackBerry... now, this dev alpha B looks like a N9 but still has a trademark BlackBerry looks! so they are not really copying! this is what "INSPIRATION" really means!
inspired by the looks but still has a twist of its own!
14. Samsomesh posted on 25 Sep 2012, 21:37 1 0
Yeah meego is nice os.!! Nokia made mistake by leaving meego.!!
15. AppleHateBoy posted on 25 Sep 2012, 23:02 0 0
Guys I have good question.
In the PC world of Linux.
Debian is a totally independent Linux OS.
Ubuntu is a derivative of Debian and it can run both Debian apps and Ubuntu apps.
Linux Mint is a derivative of Ubuntu and it can run Linux Mint apps, Ubuntu Apps, and Debian Apps.
So why can't a good company like HTC make a derivative of Android to offer better User Experience or something.
Or why can't Nokia combine Android OS with UI of Meego?
16. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 25 Sep 2012, 23:59 0 0
well basically MeeGo of nokia is base on QT but a pure linux and android is just a little part of linux..
17. tharag posted on 26 Sep 2012, 00:37 0 0
its just meego here & there with some additional changes ....... i wonder why nokia pulled off meego when everyone is just going gaga for meego.....
18. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 26 Sep 2012, 00:47 0 0
well blame it to elop!!!
MeeGo has potential to compete with iOS and android but trash it!!
the swipe UI is a genius!!! but thanks to that, BlackBerry catch it! but not really swipe.. its all gesture base!
20. marceldy posted on 26 Sep 2012, 01:25 0 0
Its a skinned Android OS : surprise !
BB Nexus ! surprise ! :D
23. cdgoin posted on 26 Sep 2012, 07:15 0 0
WTF.. even Blackberry is eliminating the QWERTY Keyboard.. seems like I will live with my DVP for a long while. I owuld consider BB IF they had a QWERTY Slider.
25. MelbTrain posted on 30 Sep 2012, 10:10 0 0
I reckon Windows Phone is about to kill BlackBerry