A glimpse into the future from Microsoft's perspective
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2011, 08:02 posted on
In a video, which was taken at a recent TechForum event, Craig Mundie was seen demonstrating the potential of your smartphone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
I can't focus on the UI with that guy constantly coughing! What is he holding the recording device with his teeth?
2. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
this is pretty sick, it shows that we are entering the future.
3. Kjayhawk (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
I really love Microsofts technology though I passed on the kin and windows phones, they do have some great ideas and I am really excited to see what they do
6. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
microsoft needs to materialize those ideas... they also need to make some hardware to make these ideas come alive...
4. Hello-Dirty (unregistered)
I love how slighted the announcer was when he was asked at the end of the video if this presentation is reminiscent of their kin line of phones. One would assume that Kin is a swear word not to be used at Microsoft. Kin is the bastard child no one wants to talk about!