A free Motorola DROID RAZR M Developer Edition is just a tweet away
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 22:47 posted on
How would you like to win a free Motorola DROID RAZR M Developer Edition? You will enjoy the edge-to-edge screen and the speed of the Qualcomm dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor more by winning the device in Motorola's Twitter based contest...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh boy! i am jumping right on this! o:
2. nwright94 (unregistered)
I can't escape your thumbnail picture >_
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
nope and it's not gonna happen.
PREPARE TO BE SLENDER FOOD! >;D
4. simplyj (Posts: 403; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
"you will have to report the $549.99 retail price of the device on your taxes."
Hahaha, please, who would ever do that?
5. ambrown (Posts: 29; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Already sent my tweet to enter! I probably won't win but no harm in entering right?
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
life wouldn't be worth living if we didn't try the odds. c:
7. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
why would I want a device that no one would use(what would justify $500 on a device just for custom roms-just get a galaxy s3)
it is like an insult to the developers. A developer buys a phone to use as a daily driver. He doesn't buy this as a toy to mod. He make custom roms to improve his own experience using it
usually custom roms are released to a community to test. There wouldn't be custom roms without the community part