A free Motorola DROID RAZR M Developer Edition is just a tweet away
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Sep 2012, 22:47
How would you like to win a free Motorola DROID RAZR M Developer Edition? You will enjoy the edge-to-edge screen and the speed of the Qualcomm dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor more by winning the device in Motorola's Twitter based contest...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 28 Sep 2012, 23:41 1 0
I can't escape your thumbnail picture >_
3. KingKurogiii posted on 28 Sep 2012, 23:59 3 0
nope and it's not gonna happen.
PREPARE TO BE SLENDER FOOD! >;D
4. simplyj posted on 29 Sep 2012, 00:36 2 0
"you will have to report the $549.99 retail price of the device on your taxes."
Hahaha, please, who would ever do that?
5. ambrown posted on 30 Sep 2012, 01:53 2 0
Already sent my tweet to enter! I probably won't win but no harm in entering right?
6. KingKurogiii posted on 30 Sep 2012, 02:09 1 0
life wouldn't be worth living if we didn't try the odds. c:
7. OptimusOne posted on 30 Sep 2012, 21:00 0 0
why would I want a device that no one would use(what would justify $500 on a device just for custom roms-just get a galaxy s3)
it is like an insult to the developers. A developer buys a phone to use as a daily driver. He doesn't buy this as a toy to mod. He make custom roms to improve his own experience using it
usually custom roms are released to a community to test. There wouldn't be custom roms without the community part