A couple more images of the upcoming Oppo Find 7 surface
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 17:04 posted on
We have seen some images of the upcoming Oppo Find 7 already. These newest pictures appear to be...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mokhtar (Posts: 344; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
in my opinion .. all this phones is s*** .. for me there is only : sony , apple , samsung , nokia , htc , LG ..
3. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Your comment is s***.
8. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3467; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
LOL he can't know what that comment includes unless he reads it. Dumbass lol
20. mokhtar (Posts: 344; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
don't say bad words here , and no body talk with u , we know all how to say it .. btw say hi to your mom ;)
32. SleepingOz (unregistered)
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Take a look at yourself in a mirror and say that again.
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
24. Hatshipuh (Posts: 57; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
As retarded as saying it's s*** without trying it.
People said Samsung was s***, LG was s***, HTC was s***, Lenovo was s***, stay with Nokia, Motorola, IBM.
Now what? Nokia? Sold. Motorola? Sold. IBM Laptops? Sold.
29. JKING_25 (Posts: 53; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I was playing with that 1520, it's amazing.
35. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The hardware is nice but the software, not so much..
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3046; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
While I doubt this phone will reach US soil unless you buy it unlocked, but you can't call this phone s*** when it has amazing specs and excellent design.
18. mokhtar (Posts: 344; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
i want to say i will not leave sony or apple , samsung .. etc for OPPO , even it has a 100 MP ;)
33. SleepingOz (unregistered)
That's because you're biased and close minded.
27. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
You are very wrong, i had sgs1, note, note 2 and after that i moved to oppo N1, the best choice in my life, never had or seen better phone so many little surprises by oppo and that Cyanogenmod. That's pure love right there. Apart from your experience I am never buying so sony, apple, samsung, htc... well maybe HTC coz they mentioned something about native android but if they dont I'm not giving them any chance and I might go for something exactly like nokia lumia 1520 if they decide to go with android... So there's that
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1872; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Not bad. Does it have a strip of light at the bottom like Sony's old xperia devices?
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
7. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3467; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Looks very nice from the front! Back is just OK though.
12. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Aesthetic is subjective but I do share your opinion.
14. SleepingOz (unregistered)
If this is the real deal, then I'm sold!
17. Kishin (Posts: 695; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Only if more popular brands would upgrade the designs.
19. hafini_27 (Posts: 381; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
So they still keep the design. Not a bad thing though. Looks great.
21. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 470; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Is the right side of the second slide showing the notification light? If so that thing is gorgeous.
22. iMemo (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
Sleek design and sick specs...not bad at all.
23. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I wonder how an all-chinease phone will do in america...
36. SleepingOz (unregistered)
WP would ruin it. Get a nokia instead.
37. sbw44 (Posts: 425; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Good Luck having a 50mp camera on a sensor that small!
38. rgxVOiD (Posts: 437; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Looks like a BIG Xperia arc with no buttons and LED strip from the NXT series