A bunch of new Lumias might be arriving with WP 8.1, including a global version of Verizon's Icon
- Nokia Lumia 930: Quadcore 2.2GHz, 2 GB, 16 GB, microSD, 2700mAh, 20 MP, 4.5inch, 1920x1080p
- Nokia Lumia Icon US: 2410 mAh, 32 GB only
- Nokia Lumia xxx: 5inch (1920x1080p) 32 GB, SDXC, 21 MP, 3xxxmah 2 GB RAM, Quadcore 2.3 GHz
- Nokia Lumia 1820: 04/14 or 05/14, 32/64GB, frontcam pureview, maybe MWC
- Nokia Lumia 630: 4.3″ WVGA, 8GB+SD, 1 GB RAM, 8MP, 2000MAh, Dualcore 1.7 GHz
10. corporateJP (Posts: 1564; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Some real nice hardware is on the way!
2. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2043; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Woah! 16GB of RAM?!? Thats a first for a smartphone! :P
4. Aplusk (Posts: 104; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
Nokia Lumia 930: Quadcore 2.2GHz, 2 GB ram and 16 GB microSD.
3. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2043; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The Lumia 930 & 1820 look very appealing :D
5. papss (unregistered)
WP is hot in the news right now.. Love it!
the 1820 would be awesome with a front pureview camera
6. Kyokado (Posts: 115; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Wait. When lumia 2000 comes out. Issit a tablet? Or a phone? Cos the 2520 is a tablet. Or does this mean the maximum lumia can go is 1999? Like the year which they were still "cool"
8. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
None look appealing until they allow unauthorized apps. Note 3 Still has more ram. Better hardware, more apps and more freedom. Choice is obvious Android till Microsoft changes their polices.
9. Liveitup (Posts: 1327; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
WP bringing the heat, great specs, Note 3 runs a heavier OS, WP flies that's cause it is better coded OS.
12. znellu (Posts: 70; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
These are rumours, but not confirmed. Can't wait to see what Nokia will be bringing next with WP 8.1 in them.
13. -box- (Posts: 3820; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
JUMPing from my 925.to the 1820 of T-Mobile US is smart enough to carry it.