$99 Android tablets could come as soon as Q3
2. posthardcore29 (Posts: 20; Member since: 05 May 2013)
= Less Specs
More the screen size
More the Lag.
For $99 did you buy it?
6. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
But certainly in that kind of price, it will make a BIG HIT!!
7. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1322; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
im guessing Mediatek Quad core processors , 1 or 2 GB of RAM , vga front ,5 mp rear , card slot , 8 or 16 GB storage ,720p IPS pannel or 1024x600 IPS pannel so its not going to be that bad
9. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2664; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Quite a lot of people will buy them, because most consumers aren't obsessed with specs.
4. WM6.5Sucks (Posts: 42; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Hmmm? You're late man, their already here....http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nextbook-8-Tablet-with-8GB-Memory-and-Google-Mobile-Services/23554123
5. shreehari (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
these things already came in india a year ago with a specs which r not bad
8. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 213; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Below $99 Android tablets have been available in India and China for quite a while now. Most come with ICS , but are OK and get most things done. There were even ultra cheap ones which used to come with resistive touch screens, but dont seem to be around now.