8GB variant of HTC Windows Phone 8X just one thin cent at Rogers
0. phoneArena 05 Jan 2013, 23:55 posted on
Canadian smartphone buyers looking for a great deal on a Windows Phone 8 device will have to search long and hard to find one that tops Rogers pricing of the HTC Windows Phone 8X; sign a three-year contract (the normal length of a smartphone pact in the country) and the phone is just 1 cent and if you need more storage, the 16GB model is yours for $29.99 on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
I know discounts mean value for users, but it also means the things do not sell well.
2. aco96 (Posts: 212; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
this phone is so boring. HTC Titan looks much better than this crap.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3049; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
4 of your comments combined, i get "I know-this phone is-never-good."
6. Bedz81 (Posts: 60; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)
Why don't they do a variant with an expansion slot?
8. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1060; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Any phone should be a penny if you gotta sign a three year contract to get it.