8GB variant of HTC Windows Phone 8X just one thin cent at Rogers
We should point out that the 1 cent deal is for the 8GB variant of the phone. If you need more storage, you can buy the 16GB version of the HTC Windows Phone 8X for just $29.99 under the same terms. Shipping is free. If you have a spare penny lying around, and don't mind getting tied up for three years, you can take advantage of this offer from Rogers by clicking on the sourcelink. Of course, you should want the HTC Windows Phone 8X to begin with.
source: Rogers via WMPoweruser
1. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2013, 01:33 0 1
I know discounts mean value for users, but it also means the things do not sell well.
2. aco96 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 03:50 0 0
this phone is so boring. HTC Titan looks much better than this crap.
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 06 Jan 2013, 06:21 3 0
4 of your comments combined, i get "I know-this phone is-never-good."
6. Bedz81 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 08:03 0 0
Why don't they do a variant with an expansion slot?
8. Joshing4fun posted on 06 Jan 2013, 19:03 0 0
Any phone should be a penny if you gotta sign a three year contract to get it.