8.3" Nokia Lumia 2020 tablet with 1080p display, and 4.5" dual SIM Lumia revealed in testing
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2013, 02:22 posted on
The upcoming 8.3" Nokia Lumia 2020 tablet with 1080p display has revealed itself again as being tested in India, under the internal codename RX-115. It is expected to feature the same top-notch specs as the 10" Lumia 2520, namely a quad-core Snapdragon 800, 1920x1080 pixels IPS-LCD display, likely with the same stellar peak brightness, and, eventually, a stylus. As you can see from the leaked evaluation table below, the 8.3" Nokia slate will sport cellular connectivity via a nano SIM card module, too. We also get to see the RX-113 being in testing, which is speculated to be the international version of the 10" Lumia 2520...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fsnas (Posts: 101; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
now it's your turn Whatsapp to support dual-SIM phones with dual-account whatsapp!
6. akki20892 (Posts: 3875; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
This dual SIM lumia will sell like hot cake in India. For sure
2. john1891 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
Dont you guys remember that Microsoft is going to ditch one of its OS? I hope it should be WP OS, and use RT as a OS of phone.
But i think its the other way around, Nokia Tablet are Durable and you can count on them,... Its only my opinion.
Dont bully me. Im new here. I have Lumia 900 thats why i commented on this article.
3. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Absolutely correct my friend. But still it would be a WP with the functionality of an RT. It would be way better IMO. plus you'll get the snap on side by side.
10. nlbates66 (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
Answer me this, they're merging Windows phone and Windows RT API's and platforms together, so what's getting ditched?
(my point is that it was known that Microsoft would eventually bring these two together pre-WIndows 8 launch and all the stuff coming out now about one getting "ditched" is hyperbole.)
11. volcano (Posts: 294; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
they won't ditch the will merge both wp and windows RT
15. john1891 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
Yeah , my fault, i use the word ditch , i forgot that the article i read. Sorry. I hope they merge it. Powerful enough.
4. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1452; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I wish Nokia had made the 2520 with an Atom processor and Windows 8.1 and this have this tablet Run Widows 8.1 RT as it is now.Rt is i good OS for a MS small Tablet that does not run old Windows mouse and keyboard programs.This will be a good tablet for those Folks who want to do internet based ,Business, Shopping, Entertainment, checking email;, surfing the web for information, reading ebooks ect. It is sad people only want Microsoft. to make tablet PC's. there are People who do not want a tablet PC this is the tablet for them. it's main weakness is that Windows 8.1 RT tablets need more quality apps
5. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
However, full windows 8.1 does everything RT can do, and more. When the Dell Venue Pro can be found for less than $300, I see no point in these RT devices.
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3690; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Dual SIM WP, please bring it on Nokia ASAP.
9. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 217; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I wonder if the per unit price given in INR means anything. If it does the 8.3 inch tablet is shown as INR 9423 (approx $160). Wow! Even if you add taxes, duties etc, it should still mean a $ 200 tablet.
12. Aplusk (Posts: 118; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
ouch ! these devices getting tested in india first, but not available at first place when it gets launched. they comes often late in market.
16. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
thats Because half of MS work is done in India they are one of main R&D hub of MS
13. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Killing me with the LTE on board. WiFi only works for me.
14. jove39 (Posts: 1669; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Everyone out there now shipping real windows with baytrail soc inside...why Intel is stuck with RT!
17. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Once you use the Lumia 1520 you will never touch an android or iOs phone again!!
Lumia 1520 is by far the best phone of 2013!!