8 year old's Apple iPad charger shocks Dad, sends him flying across the room
0. phoneArena 28 Aug 2013, 09:43 posted on
A story out of the U.K. this morning could have been more tragic, and as it turned out, the events still left a father's fingers burned; eight-year old Chloe Gillooley owns an Apple iPad. Nothing unusual about that. After all, many children these days own a tablet and a smartphone. Last Saturday, Chloe was at her grandmother's home in Widnes, Cheshire along with her 34 year old dad, Tim...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
57. guzza (Posts: 10; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
I wonder why these type of news come out just before new phones are about to come out and not earlier when the market is quiet?
60. bkb01 (Posts: 43; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
Its not called "LIGHTNING ADAPTER " for nothing.:)
61. 9thWonderful (Posts: 228; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
yea right...sounds about as exaggerated as those who claim their phones overheat to the point they can't hold it b/c its too hot. stop bending the truth for publicity.
62. Tcool (Posts: 38; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
This is not the first time. There are lots of news about iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 chargers electrocuted the user if not gave electric shock to the user. The worst is the death of the flight attendant as she was electrocuted by her iPhone 5 genuine charger. Apple users take care.
66. wky1998 (Posts: 13; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
Thats looks like Iphone charger, my Ipad charger is way bigger than that.
67. Finest (Posts: 64; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
thats a hell of a shock to set that man flying across the room :D
68. Ronny666 (Posts: 108; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
Just another irresponsible parent buying gadgets like these for kids. If you argue with these kinda parents they will tell you that it is because they love their kids. They don't realise that they are just spoiling their kids.
69. glentomas123 (Posts: 68; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
I can understand this if responded to the shock by flinging his arm and entire body backwards across the room. Definitely not thrown across by the shock. Just a bit exaggerated.