8-megapixel HTC Firestone coming into light?
This article contains unofficial information.
source: hiteck.sanook.com via WMPoweruser
2. mr. anderson (Posts: 92; Member since: 16 Apr 2009)
there is no dedicated start button, which wm6.5 requires
3. tmofanboy432 (Posts: 139; Member since: 12 Jan 2009)
its like a brick with a screen i dont like it
4. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
looks like a brick..........to think HTC ditched the sharp cornered concept and came to phones designed like the TouchPro2..........
5. nanoronline (Posts: 4; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
i wonder why it's missing a proper flash light again -.-
6. surethom (Posts: 527; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Mmmmmmmmm HTC 8 Megapixel mmmmm does that mean they will fanally add a flash to there phones?????? if not they are stuppid.
7. yourmom07 (Posts: 66; Member since: 07 Apr 2009)
thats an ugly sucker htc most deff needs a style consultant for their phones