8 iPhone cases with awesome (or quirky) added functionality
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2014, 07:41 posted on
There are so many iPhone cases on the market that you can have one for each day of the year. The most basic among them only care for the protection of its anodized aluminum body...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. tokuzumi (Posts: 515; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
I don't like the wallet/phone case hybrids. If your phone gets stolen, there goes your wallet.
5. mixedfish (Posts: 645; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
You do not want to be caught by the police with this on you, it still counts as a knife.
6. Antimio (Posts: 297; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
why did you erased the "Is Android really 64-bit ready?" article?
9. abdulmukta1234 (Posts: 6; Member since: 29 Jul 2014)
It is too danegorous I don't like iPhone