HTC Droid Incredible Specifications | Review
source: KeepinTouch via DroidLife
This article contains unofficial information.
1. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
His phone has HTC at the top, not the Verizon logo. And pretty retarded indication that he has 720p video just because of his boot screen. Unless the point is to show he is rooted..?? Lame.
9. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
A mobile hot spot will be better closer to the sourse. Then farther away,because the farther out of the cell phones range to go the weaker the phones signal.
2. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
You only need a software change to make a mobile hotspot?
4. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
It's already got the wifi radio which is 2-way, so I would say yes. You ever take those old Linksys WRT54G routers and put Linux on them. They can become a bridge, access point, or router.
5. rehnhart (Posts: 103; Member since: 27 Mar 2009)
720p recording and mobile hotspot features do not do any good if you don't have the parts in stock to keep the phone on shelves. I'm setting my eye on the Droid X.
6. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
If you root your Incredible it can already do it... and I did hear the same that it would have HD recording soon. Cant wait for FROYO!