72% of App Store revenue from apps featuring in-app purchases and other cool stats
0. phoneArena 23 Sep 2011, 00:24 posted on
Distimo has released some pretty cool statistics about various mobile app stores for the Verizon Developer Community including where revenue comes from and what apps tend to be the most overpriced...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Good thing Apple invented apps. Now these sell phone makers can make some money.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Okay, I'll admit it. That gave me a chuckle. +1 for a good joke, Taco. :)
7. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
an apple joke by taco. lol. who woulda thought.
good thing android polularized in app purchaes so apple could invent it afterwards.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
So that's why Apple started trying to f**k with developers' cuts of in app purchases.
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Oh, and of course, I have to continue the now time honored tradition of congratulating you on yet another concise and well written article, Michael. :)
6. andro. (Posts: 1986; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
haha islaves are murdered for throwing away money,they'll be fooled into spending everything on anything at all!
8. Problacklist.One (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 Dec 2010)
Correction App were already in Use on Some cellphone Before iPhone started making their own
9. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Apple like the crackman gives you a hit for free, then shakes you down and empties your pockets