7,000 third-generation Apple iPads to be used by Airport Restaurant operator to entertain guests
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2012, 21:52 posted on
OTG, the owner of restaurants associated with a trio of international airports is done with an 18 month pilot program (pun not intended) and has now started rolling out 7,000 Apple iPads to its locations for customers to use...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1150; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Honestly, I'm not to fond of eating around a 500-600$ tablet. lol
2. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Maybe I'd go and just play with the iPad, without flying or buying anything to eat.
4. Brewski (Posts: 140; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Except that you can't even get through security without a boarding pass now.
5. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Aw sh!t really? Used to spend hours with my friends in airports. Just hanging around, but that was like 2 or 3 years ago though.