7.85-inch LCD screens ready for production for an iPad Mini?
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
"The Small iPad" ? ?
Y A W N . . . . .
2. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
I don' feel that way cause Apple is still good with its Ipad sales which is still on top and if they do so ipod touch's market will suffer. But it is "Apple" you never know........
3. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Why would Apple suddenly start competing on price? They've always put a premium on their products. They might be making a mini tablet but don't expect it to be cheap.
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4612; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"They've always put a premium on their products."
I have many times saw a list of parts which were used in iPhone and there wasn't anything more premium than in other smartphones...
9. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
I'm not starting some debate, I don't even own any Apple products. All I'm saying is that they position themselves in the marketplace as premium products whether you agree or not. For them start offering "budget" products doesn't make any sense.
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4612; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...they position themselves in the marketplace as premium products..."
With this part I agree.
But I also can say that they often position themselves undeservedly.
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
You don't understand how a free market works then.
14. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Taco let's not point fingers about people not understanding things...
You are king of idiot mountain.
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4612; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I understand why they position themselves in the marketplace as premium products, but i just say that, they often position themselves undeservedly.
16. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
If people are willing to pay the price then it's deserved. What company will charge less and make a smaller profit?
That makes no sense
18. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4612; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Agree, but when I'm saing that they often position themselves undeservedly I'm talking not only about a marketing. For example about merits.
11. HTCFreak (Posts: 148; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
LOL, seriously? The galaxy Tab 10.1 costs $499 and it's just as fast as the iPad 2, for $399 now...And you call that expensive? :)
4. phitch (Posts: 214; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
"So far, the Kindle Fire hasn’t really sold that much as to present a real threat to Apple, and this undermines such concerns." Given the Kindle Fire has about 60% of the US Android Tablet Market I would say in fact it is a threat.
6. Victor.H (Posts: 381; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Is it really? Given how small the Android tablet market is, I'd doubt that Apple really feels threatened.
17. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Kindle fire isn't even a real tablet
8. Iphone4 (unregistered)
It means iphone 5 with 3.5 inc
12. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
How many times do I have to say this. THERE WILL NOT BE AN IPAD MINI!!
19. BattleBrat (Posts: 885; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
LET THE FRAGMENTATION BEGIN!!! I don't think all the developers are going to tweak their apps for all iDevices....