7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to land in March with all the Ice Cream Sandwich you can eat
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Feb 2012, 07:10
Specs and photos of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) slate were anounced, and it seems a worthy successor to the first brand name Android tablet, the Galaxy Tab. Screenwise we have a 7" 1024x600 pixels LCD display with Samsung's Plane-to-Line-Switching (PLS) technology, which allows for better power efficiency, yet from a brighter panel..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. android_hitman posted on 13 Feb 2012, 07:17 2 0
do you take movies or pictures with your tablet?
5. protozeloz posted on 13 Feb 2012, 07:57 0 0
I know someone who does :D believe me when you are with friends its better than a phone or cam because of the screen so a good cam is nice. The awkwardness is another invention of the haters because they don't ask for goods quality on their tabs
3. darac posted on 13 Feb 2012, 07:31 1 0
I second that. back camera is the least important feature of a tablet.
as for this one, I can't believe it will have lower screen resolution than some 4. 3 inch phones.
4. Zayuh24 posted on 13 Feb 2012, 07:39 0 0
I agree but we'd have to see some actual pics of the screen before we can judge it. Samsung's PLS technology is pretty legit.
9. TheLibertine posted on 13 Feb 2012, 11:31 2 0
Yeah. The specs sound more like an mid-range model. There are faster seven inch tablets outta there with higher resolution. (Huawei Mediapad).
7. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:00 0 0
I can't wait for devs' to bake this ROM so that those of us with the Original Tab 7" GSM (t849) can flash ICS upgrade; essentially, it's the same tablet with minor [minor] hardware upgrades.
8. deacz posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:07 0 0
tbh as a owner of a xoom and now a prime, dual core just dont cut it atm. The speed of the prime is just so much nicer for browsing and actually doing anything. Even the tegra 3 isnt really where it should be, wtb one more generation on tablets then it should start to be ok .
10. gotti88 posted on 13 Feb 2012, 12:17 2 0
why would samsung degrade themselves with a tablet of such limited specs... there phones have better specs
11. AppleConspiracy posted on 14 Feb 2012, 03:33 0 0
There are so many options of what you can do to backpanel and they decided to copy Apple (iPad2) again.
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 12:46 0 0
7" nice size. and why you guys even care for a camera that's on a tablet when they don't take even good pictures. just use your phone or digital camera