7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to land in March with all the Ice Cream Sandwich you can eat
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2012, 07:10 posted on
Specs and photos of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) slate were anounced, and it seems a worthy successor to the first brand name Android tablet, the Galaxy Tab. Screenwise we have a 7" 1024x600 pixels LCD display with Samsung's Plane-to-Line-Switching (PLS) technology, which allows for better power efficiency, yet from a brighter panel..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. android_hitman (unregistered)
do you take movies or pictures with your tablet?
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5393; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I know someone who does :D believe me when you are with friends its better than a phone or cam because of the screen so a good cam is nice. The awkwardness is another invention of the haters because they don't ask for goods quality on their tabs
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I second that. back camera is the least important feature of a tablet.
as for this one, I can't believe it will have lower screen resolution than some 4. 3 inch phones.
4. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I agree but we'd have to see some actual pics of the screen before we can judge it. Samsung's PLS technology is pretty legit.
6. Eingild (Posts: 203; Member since: 19 Apr 2011)
The Galaxy Tab 7.7 seems a much better options
9. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Yeah. The specs sound more like an mid-range model. There are faster seven inch tablets outta there with higher resolution. (Huawei Mediapad).
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I can't wait for devs' to bake this ROM so that those of us with the Original Tab 7" GSM (t849) can flash ICS upgrade; essentially, it's the same tablet with minor [minor] hardware upgrades.
8. deacz (Posts: 160; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
tbh as a owner of a xoom and now a prime, dual core just dont cut it atm. The speed of the prime is just so much nicer for browsing and actually doing anything. Even the tegra 3 isnt really where it should be, wtb one more generation on tablets then it should start to be ok .
10. gotti88 (Posts: 101; Member since: 06 Jul 2011)
why would samsung degrade themselves with a tablet of such limited specs... there phones have better specs
11. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
There are so many options of what you can do to backpanel and they decided to copy Apple (iPad2) again.
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
7" nice size. and why you guys even care for a camera that's on a tablet when they don't take even good pictures. just use your phone or digital camera