7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to land in March with all the Ice Cream Sandwich you can eat
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2012, 07:10 posted on
Specs and photos of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) slate were anounced, and it seems a worthy successor to the first brand name Android tablet, the Galaxy Tab. Screenwise we have a 7" 1024x600 pixels LCD display with Samsung's Plane-to-Line-Switching (PLS) technology, which allows for better power efficiency, yet from a brighter panel..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. android_hitman (Posts: 672; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
do you take movies or pictures with your tablet?
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I know someone who does :D believe me when you are with friends its better than a phone or cam because of the screen so a good cam is nice. The awkwardness is another invention of the haters because they don't ask for goods quality on their tabs
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I second that. back camera is the least important feature of a tablet.
as for this one, I can't believe it will have lower screen resolution than some 4. 3 inch phones.
4. Zayuh24 (Posts: 148; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I agree but we'd have to see some actual pics of the screen before we can judge it. Samsung's PLS technology is pretty legit.
6. Eingild (Posts: 203; Member since: 19 Apr 2011)
The Galaxy Tab 7.7 seems a much better options
9. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Yeah. The specs sound more like an mid-range model. There are faster seven inch tablets outta there with higher resolution. (Huawei Mediapad).
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I can't wait for devs' to bake this ROM so that those of us with the Original Tab 7" GSM (t849) can flash ICS upgrade; essentially, it's the same tablet with minor [minor] hardware upgrades.
8. deacz (Posts: 157; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
tbh as a owner of a xoom and now a prime, dual core just dont cut it atm. The speed of the prime is just so much nicer for browsing and actually doing anything. Even the tegra 3 isnt really where it should be, wtb one more generation on tablets then it should start to be ok .
10. gotti88 (Posts: 101; Member since: 06 Jul 2011)
why would samsung degrade themselves with a tablet of such limited specs... there phones have better specs
11. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 636; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
There are so many options of what you can do to backpanel and they decided to copy Apple (iPad2) again.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6745; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
7" nice size. and why you guys even care for a camera that's on a tablet when they don't take even good pictures. just use your phone or digital camera