60% adoption rate reached by iOS 6 in U.S. and Canada after one month
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 16:44 posted on
After being available for one month, 60% of Apple's mobile devices have the latest OS from Apple installed and running on their device according to research conducted by ad networker Chikita; with the Apple iPad mini coming, Chikita expects the figure to hit 70%...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
51. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
UBUNTU coming on Tablets soon then you will have another set of fans to deal with ... this is going to be yet anotehr nightamre for Apple -- Ubuntu on Tablet :)
65. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
same thing was said about Android Tablets... so wil get a chair and wait
67. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Android already has pulled the share down from 81 to 52 which is not a bad going at all ... add another 2 players like ubuntu and windows to tablet and you couyld see it where? 26? Oh Apple doesn't care about market sahre it only cares about Fragmentation RANT :)
53. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5493; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
For example I don't say that Android OS is perffect (there is no perfect OS at all), I just say that Android OS is way better than iOS.
58. 90ninjas (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Why don't you accept the fact that iOS is not perfect? Lol.. take your own advice. What a troll.
61. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
You should worry about your halfcooked io6. Who gives a toss about or dam about upgrades. Even GB2.3.2 is way better than io6. You have many years to catch up with Android. Your ios6 is Pusedo. Comparing it to Linux. More like you ur io6 is a disgrace. U ios6 users will be getting the ics feautres in 4 years time. Android the full os linux leads. Ios6 follows.
62. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Lmfao. More like ur halfbaked cooked ios. Please do your self a favour. Wize up. Or migrate to JB412 Pure Linux.
39. Quezdagreat (Posts: 427; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
60% android can only dream of those numbers.
68. Ninetysix (Posts: 1669; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Keep the excuses coming Fandroids...need more entertainment.
71. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
More like we need answers from you.®©
75. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
This is your entertainment wow aren't you a sad little troll