6.3-inch Samsung Galaxy Note III rumored for 2013
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2012, 05:44 posted on
Phablets started with the Samsung Galaxy Note in 2011, and the 5.3-inch monster phone scared us at the time with its size…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
38. redmd (Posts: 1270; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
people, your comments sound like what we had last year for the Note 1.
3. turk_az (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 May 2012)
they should stop the size at 5.5", its madness to change the size to 6.3"
6.3 its tablet not phablet
24. cezarepc (Posts: 716; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Madness? This...is....Spart.....a GALAXY NOTE! just kiddin' man :)
42. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
No I am very comfortable with a 6" but not 6.3".
in fact I am looking forward to dumb my note 2 with 5.5" screen with note 3 if it is between 5.8"-6" and I like it more if it's 6".
6. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 164; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
in 2020 galaxy note X will be 50 inch and will be a good armor for wars
27. techspace (Posts: 1036; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
lolzzz that would make a good television, an amoled tv
7. schinnak (Posts: 93; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
if it comes with flexible screens - yeah, it makes sense. if not....well, then its a phablet minus ph plus t ;-)
11. Commentator (Posts: 3704; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Phablets started in 2010 with the Dell Streak, although I'm sure Samsung wouldn't mind a rewrite of the history books.
13. Shubham412302 (Posts: 431; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
well flexible displays can be made but not rthe other parts so you cant bend the phone
but atleast it will not break on falling
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3890; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Honestly, if Samsung is thinking that Note II's fame is because of the size, they're wrong!
6.3 is just wrong for a phone, maybe called a mini-tablet. But it's better for one to go for a 7 inch tablet considering the price be somewhere around the same.
15. Bozzor (Posts: 178; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I have relatively small hands, but the new Note is very usable as tablet and quite reasonably comfortable to operate as a phone. But at 6.3 inches, I would have to reconsider...
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 21721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Say goodbye to the 7 in. tablet market. 6.3 is simply too big, the note 2 is perfect as it can still be held nicely and used as a phone, but this is too big.
21. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I personally would buy or consider buying a 7" galaxy note (as a tablet) but a 7" phablet is crazy
58. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3890; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
How will you distinguish the difference between a 7' phablet and a 7' tablet???
66. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
One can make phone calls and comes with network bands, other comes with Wi-Fi only version and no phone calls
95. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
samsung has a 7 inch which can make calls.
101. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3890; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The one with magics, spells and wizards doing their thing...:P
20. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
they are coming to that dead end in the road and are gonna have to figure out which way to go now lol
23. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Let's all hope that this rumor isn't true.
34. darkkjedii (Posts: 21721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Who ever thumbed me down, please say why? Give some input.
69. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3890; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Don't worry mate, down is the new up! :D