6.1 inch Huawei Ascend Mate can now be pre-ordered for $575 USD
0. phoneArena 02 Feb 2013, 13:06 posted on
The Huawei Ascend Mate and its humungous 6.1 inch screen can now be pre-ordered from a Chinese retailer at a price of $575 and is expected to be shipped in a month; the handset not only offers the huge glass, it also comes with a massive 4,050mAh battery which should keep the lights on for quite some time before requiring a charge...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Sweet phone, but I need to see it in the wild before plunking down that kinda cash. BBZ10 going for upward of $1300 is just plain nuts.
2. kozza3 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
this would be cool to see, would not buy it though.
i wonder if they implemented any gestures
3. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Huawei is going tryhard mode with these screen sizes. Do not want.
5. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I can't buy a product from a company whose name I cant pronounce.
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2969; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
If this had stock jelly bean, hell yes. But I don't trust their UI, it looks like it holds the device back.
7. IU_Lover (Posts: 35; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
the phone that has the highest screen to body ratio is the xperia ZL, 75%
8. imkyle (Posts: 982; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Horrible resolution for the screen size, most likely no US release, and I am not paying $550+ for a device with these specs. The Note II is 100% better.
11. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Barf on Hauwei. Nice try thou...I enjoy my Galaxy Note 2 too much to be worrying about this device. I want a tried and true device similar to my Galaxy Note 2 and will only go up in screen size. Looks like the Galaxy Note 3 in October 2013 for me.
12. kevjohn (Posts: 7; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
One huge thing this phone had going for it in my book was the projected price, roughly half that of an unlocked Note 2. Now it turns out there will be less than a $100 price difference between this and the Sammy, when you factor in shipping and that website's 3.9% "Paypal Fee". Consider me fully back on board the Note 2 train.