6 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 features that are nowhere to be found on the Sony Xperia Z3
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2014, 14:42 posted on
We already checked up on how the Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact stand up to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in terms of unique functionality. But what lies on the other side of the field? Truth be told, a smartphone as feature-rich as the Note 4 has more than just six differentiating features...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4526; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
YES. That's why the Note series is unique & beastly!
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9511; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Today is Samsung's day. Sony failed extra hard to impress anyone today lol. #Flop
8. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4526; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
To me the Sony Xperia Z3 is the best normal smart phone there is. Better than HTC M8 & the Samsung Galaxy S5...
The Phablets have 2 new kings & in my opinion the Note Edge is the better king just like the Ace of Spades is the best Ace!
9. luis.d (Posts: 228; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
The Z3 looks like a great phone, but if you are asking me, Sony isn't being aggressive enough with its updates lately. I'm not sure where their "incremental updates" strategy will end up, but at least the resulting phones are always good.
23. techperson211 (Posts: 773; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Z3 is by far the king of smartphones and note 4 and edge king of phablets . Everyone owns preference . But for me it's the z3c is the one to look out for.
24. lalalaman (Posts: 457; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
I think this update is worth 6 months date coz z2 was also better than any other phone at mwc2014 and this is just an increment......I think they should concentrate on their xperia z ultra line to compete with note series
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 2591; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
OMG... only Six? I am sure there will be Six Hundred
22. jeeta444 (Posts: 135; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
QHD shows now difference on a display under 5.2" except eating battery.
and all others are gimmick.
some features that could have made note 4 better;
3500 mah battery.
3. karim77 (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Ohh, xperia has features , i didn't know that !!
4. D.Lamore (Posts: 198; Member since: 15 Aug 2014)
Galaxy beast has more than six features against z3
5. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 708; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
The S pen you pay the extra buck for; only decisive points as I see it are 4 and 6. On the contrary, I'd gladly save weight and money and do without heart rate monitor and finger print scanner...!
7. f35hunter (Posts: 204; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
note 4 has feature that is not exist in any other flagship (except the note series )
so why samsung fanboys bash sony's flagship always . If u don't like it ; don't buy it
10. McLTE (Posts: 721; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
meh to these items.
QHD versus HD? I'd prefer phones stayed at HD for a while and gave us more battery life.
Stylus - LOVE the idea. In use - I rarely use mine. Maybe if the N4 is more natural.
OIS? YES PLEASE!
Fast Charging - VERY NICE!
Multi tasking and multi window - I NEVER use it.
Finger Print scanner? If it WORKS - great!
HR sensor? meh - I don't care at all if it's present.
What I WISH the N4 included was front speakers. I was hoping and hoping that would happen this time around. I think it should be illegal to put a single speaker on the back! lol
18. Carlitos (Posts: 378; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
QHD surprisingly is not such a battery hog. A comparison was done with the s5 and koreas version of the s5(QHD) and the higher resolution s5 has very identical battery battery life.
(both have same battery size)
19. Ashoaib (Posts: 2591; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
thats the difference between Qhd Super Amoled and Qhd Lcd... Qhd Lcd is more power hungry
11. xtremesv (Posts: 243; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Sony didn't intend to impress phablets fans, I don't get why the insistence of comparing two different categories. Again the Z3 stands nicely against the other flagship smartphones.
12. promise7 (Posts: 507; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Are you serious? These two phones are targeting different consumers, what's next? Comparing a car to a bicycle?
13. Fluxman (Posts: 51; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
It's a good thing I can take the note in water...oh wait...
17. twens (Posts: 738; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Haters are jealous. Some people will never enjoy the beautify of a QHD super AMOLED screen. They will never know what it's like to browse, type, Instagram, Facebook and watch movies on a 5.7". They'll never know how easy spen is when you know how to implement it in your daily life. Too bad just too bad, I pity some people. Tech is to be enjoyed, stop fanboyism and enjoy the best of tech irrespective of the company giving it to you.
21. gigaraga (Posts: 1397; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
And people still say that Sony makes good phones compared to this boss.
25. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
But Sammy lacks the most at three major things : craftmanship, pride, and identity.
Honestly, it's always same soon plus gimmicks filling the list.
26. gigaraga (Posts: 1397; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Sigh. You again? Craftmanship? At least they put metal on, for all you whiners. Pride? What made you think they aren't proud of their phones? After all of those sales. And identity. WUT. Seriously. Elaborate 'identity' in a way so it makes sense. At least you get a feature list. Unlike Apple which is so bare-boned on the feature list. Any more, iSH33P?
27. samuraisoul (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
Htc don't have led cover they got the dot view cover.